diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPH5000 'Set Parameter Failure'

8BYxzuQ9DjbeKu3X

I have a Growatt SPH5000 hybrid inverter, I am having trouble programming it from the server.growatt.com dashboard

I can see all the settings and change them on the screen but when I enter the password and press enter after a few seconds I get the error 'Set Parameter Failure'

Any ideas what is wrong?

1639042006566.png

I have a Growatt SPH5000 hybrid inverter, I am having trouble programming it from the server.growatt.com dashboard

I can see all the settings and change them on the screen but when I enter the password and press enter after a few seconds I get the error 'Set Parameter Failure'

Any ideas what is wrong?

View attachment 75088
i didn't know that the inverter needs to connect to a server in order to work !

Any ideas what is wrong?

View attachment 75088
Same issue I had. I opened a case to Growatt support which uploads new firmware and now i do not have a problem.

Same issue I had. I opened a case to Growatt support which uploads new firmware and now i do not have a problem.
That is exactly what happened with mine, I don't know what Growatt did but apparently they had been making system changes just before I had the problem.

EPS mode, over load. Check whether output load over Lithium battery rate power; If load too large, please reduce load 2:If the error message still exists, contact manufacturer.

SPH6000 have been having this error repeatedly, What is the way out

Back