diy solar

diy solar

Growwatt Config File?

Rednecktek

Solar Wizard
Hey Growwatt users, got a quick question for y'all. When you load your GrowwattWareBrowserApp and talk to your unit, I'm assuming it lets you poke around in all the battery and charge and operational settings, right?

Once it's configured, can you save that configuration to a file and stick it on a thumb drive to load later?

The reason I ask is that I'm paranoid and work in one of those industries where 2 is 1 and 1 is none mentality. I'm going to be revamping my camp with one of the 3Kw 24v units and I'll be putting together a box of spares with things like fuses and breakers and converters and such since it's a 7 hour drive home and a good week for parts from Amazon and I'm on a ship 8+ months a year so getting parts is a RREEAALLYY long swim!

In this tub I'll eventually put one of the same make/model Growwatt's and I'd like to configure the first one, then save it and load it on the cold spare when I get it rather than bouncing back and forth trying to remember all 1,024 different settings in there.

Can you save/export and import a configuration file?

Thanks gang!

Just got an update from Ian at Watts247 , looks like there's no way to save a config file, you just have to write down any settings you want changed. :(

Back