diy solar

diy solar

Hankzor JK BMS with screen and power button

upnorthandpersonal

Administrator
Staff member
I just wanted to mention that the Hankzor store on Aliexpress has the JK BMS with a screen option. It also has a power button on the screen to easily turn the BMS on and off. This means no more messing about with 9V batteries or power supplies to turn on the BMS. It seem that Hankzor is the only store right now with this option. I've ordered two of them and I'll report the results here once I have them.

I just wanted to mention that the Hankzor store on Aliexpress has the JK BMS with a screen option. It also has a power button on the screen to easily turn the BMS on and off. This means no more messing about with 9V batteries or power supplies to turn on the BMS. It seem that Hankzor is the only store right now with this option. I've ordered two of them and I'll report the results here once I have them.
The link only goes to the store, not the product.

I saw that add but did not realize that it eliminated the startup problem. Have you gotten yours yet?

So is the display all that you need? Direct plug in? Anxious to see your review

I'm really interested because I ordered a batch of the 150A with 2A Bal, BT, RS485 & CanBus, I wanted the screen but was told they were unavailable so I took that and they arrive tomorrow (per UPS) with that last batch of goodies for my final build. I have a feeling I might be upset because had I known this is a BMS change and not just a matter of the screen add on, I would have waited. Sometimes getting clear info is harder than pulling teeth from chickens. Argggg

I did order the display.
If I will use it or not? Not likely. Its a tailor made display for a bicycle handle bar. (My guess). I cant see the use in my current project.

Also I was curious and ordered a larger display.
The store did not ship this because «you dont need this for bms model» (but I was charged ? and later refunded) This larger display is for a larger model BMS. (600A?)

If I will use it or not? Not likely. Its a tailor made display for a bicycle handle bar. (My guess). I cant see the use in my current project.

I knew that from the pictures I saw on their site. My plan is to open it up and add a custom mounting bracket/enclosure for it that sits on the battery box.

I knew that from the pictures I saw on their site. My plan is to open it up and add a custom mounting bracket/enclosure for it that sits on the battery box.
Did you get your display and does it work as expected with the ability to turn the BMS on and off?

Any suggestions and/or links to vendors for the JK BMS. I am looking for the JK-B2A8S20P model with the display / on-off switch. How long did it take to receive your units once you ordered.

Any suggestions and/or links to vendors for the JK BMS. I am looking for the JK-B2A8S20P model with the display / on-off switch. How long did it take to receive your units once you ordered.
I bought mine from Aliexpress; Hankzor BMS Store
Shipping took 14 days from China to Norway.

Did you get your display and does it work as expected with the ability to turn the BMS on and off?
I bought the display, but I have not yet connected it.
I am not sure I will use it. Its a physical very small display.
Its made for use mounted on a bicycle handle bar.

I guess all the functionality you need you will find in the APP.
The APP is realy good. All kind of settings available.

Back