diy solar

diy solar

Has anyone purchased LiFePO4 batteries from Wintonic?

Tiktaalik

Has anyone purchased these batteries before or similar battery from a similar vendor on Alibaba?

I was planning to build an 8 cell 24v - 272Ah Lithium bank but this battery in the link below is about the same or less than it would cost to build:

$1225 for 7.2KW seems kinda pricey to me, but shipping costs are crazy from China right now. I am not brave enough to float that kind of money to China and having to wait a couple of months for delivery.

$1225 for 7.2KW seems kinda pricey to me, but shipping costs are crazy from China right now. I am not brave enough to float that kind of money to China and having to wait a couple of months for delivery.
Yeah I was hoping to hear from someone who had already been brave enough to order something like this. :) Are there other Chinese brands out there that makes a battery with similar spec? Some manufacturers have free shipping so I was hoping to find a battery similar to this that would ship for free.

I was planning to build an 8s Configuration with 8 x 272Ah for an output of 6.5 kWh but the cost of those cells add up to around the same amount for a shipped plug and play unit I might just opt for that instead.

Right there with you. I keep seeing talk of $100 a cell or less for 280ah, but heck if I can find them from a source I feel I can trust with delivery less than 60 days. The cheapest I can see is $200 a cell for 280ah.

I looked at your link: 20A sustained discharge (and charging current) with only 100A max discharging current implies that they're lying about the capacity. NO ONE would put such low limits into the BMS for a "300Ah" battery. They didn't list the weight, and the case looks too small.

I looked at your link: 20A sustained discharge (and charging current) with only 100A max discharging current implies that they're lying about the capacity. NO ONE would put such low limits into the BMS for a "300Ah" battery. They didn't list the weight, and the case looks too small.

Thank you!

Good to know!

Back