diy solar

diy solar

Has anyone purchased/tested the lifepo4 310ah from aliexpress yet ?

I see you took a leap of faith on these 310ah from Exliporc new energy, this is a good supplier, Gina Zhang is the owner and been in the battery business for 10 years. I've ordered 32 of them and I just received my tracking numbers from UPS.

Here's some specs from the supplier, where she confirmed even capacity test done by CATL factory before being sent to them. Thanks and hope this info helps someone.

Check out this product on Alibaba App Exliporc lithium iron phosphate calb lifepo4 310ah lifepo batery bateria de litio lithim 280 ah 3.2v 280ah lifepo4 battery cell
https://m.alibaba.com/product/1600206686827/Exliporc-lithium-iron-phosphate-calb-lifepo4.html?__sceneInfo={"type":"appDetailShare","data":{"filterKey":"7.8.2_share","cacheTime":"1800000"}}View attachment 42112
Did you get yours yet?? Still waiting on mine, but being told in another thread that the QR codes are fake and they are not going to be good cells... I hope they are wrong... ?

I'm interested. I was in the 280 camp. The 310 is appealing, but do I / can I want to afford it?

Can I hear someone overstate the benefits of buying qty = 32 of the 310 in total power vs additional cost?

I guess I need more convincing, or don't trust my own math being slightly liquored up atm.

Finally, may I ask what price you were able to get for qty 32? If that not too personal? (16% OFF?) etc

Last edited:
Now I get 310ah cells grade A, Brand new, Qr code intact, 5 years warranty, and services was excellent, at a price of 88$ usd a piece

If this is true, please assist?! Do I have to sign up for AliExpress . . whom do I need to contact? Do I just contact Gina Zhang and re-quote and ask her to do the same for me?

Is there any of your research or correspondence with Exliporc you can share?

I'd appreciate anything, feel free to PM me with any info, thanks in advance.

If this is true, please assist?! Do I have to sign up for AliExpress . . whom do I need to contact? Do I just contact Gina Zhang and re-quote and ask her to do the same for me?

Is there any of your research or correspondence with Exliporc you can share?

I'd appreciate anything, feel free to PM me with any info, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Someone posted in the Facebook "DIY Solar" group test results on these cells. He got either 302Ah or 303Ah. He also went on to say he emailed the supplier and they found out they were "mis-advertised"? I thought I'd see that in here, but maybe he's not a forum member?

Alibaba site, Gina Zhang is the owner, and her family has been in the battery business for years, ( I see new comments on the forum of new members, saying what they think on these cells, but do not know, lol.)

The best way for anyone interested is to check out the site,the information is in it, send an inquiry, or chat and ask them to verify what you want to know.

Gina transfered me to Wendy Leung, and she answered me my question.
We should all know by now that all the cells coming from China at this price range are probably grade AB,
If they sat in the warehouse for a certain amount of time (2-3 month) they are still new grade A, for us but not for the company that's bying them at full price, let's say 300$ and up price.

Catl is a number 1 seller in China, just google search, for me I had learned it through chatting with another company.
And this company when cells are sitting for an amount of time??? , they liquidate and probably as we learn on this forum that the QR original Codes are removed, and being replaced with another code intact. But who knows really.
And does that put this cell in a different category than all the rest of the cells?

If the supplier confirm to you that the information you get from them and there site is accurate and they stand by it, to me that is thrust worthy. And Exliporc new energy, did this verification.

I also have contacted Bason supplier, and chatted with Emily, and she confirmed to me that the information advertised in Web pages of data and warranty was not accurate even though I sent her pages of there own site to acknowledge the information. But I don't want to go any further with this Bason sharing, I don't put a supplier down, because lots of people seem to be happy with them here.

In my final decision making process, I will have a cell with more capacity then 280ah, it's advertised as more than 310ah, better warranty of 5 years confirmed, Qr code intact, not a big difference it depends on the cell manufacturer,
and life cycle of 4000, for just about the same price of the 271,272, 280ah, which are by the way all in the same grading boat, even the new 280ah 120usd$, it just that they are more carefully picked and matched.

Hopefully this helps you out.

Check out this product on Alibaba App Exliporc lithium iron phosphate calb lifepo4 310ah lifepo batery bateria de litio lithim 280 ah 3.2v 280ah lifepo4 battery cell
https://m.alibaba.com/product/1600206686827/Exliporc-lithium-iron-phosphate-calb-lifepo4.html?__sceneInfo={"type":"appDetailShare","data":{"filterKey":"7.8.2_share","cacheTime":"1800000"}}View attachment 45078
The QR codes shown in the photo are genuine fake QR codes.

Edit: They state in their listing:

1.This item is Brand new Grade A 3.2V 310Ah ,the QR code is intact.

But it's not the original QR. Very misleading. This is where the original genuine CATL QR code is placed:

Attachments

• Catl 310ah.jpg
    Catl 310ah.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Gina Zhang informed me that the 310 is out of stock now. She has an alternative 280 she claims is rated for 290.

Last edited:
I received mine today... well 1/2 of them. Will tackle the fun stuff after work. The initial inspection has me feeling positive. They were packed well, and look very clean. No issues with wrapping, dents, or any other visable issues at this time. I will do a full charge and discharge of a single cell this evening and let you know how I make out...

other notes - 3.295v accross the board on all 4 cells received.
Ordered Mar 22... so just over a month to Toronto.
03.jpg

Last edited:
I received mine today... well 1/2 of them. Will tackle the fun stuff after work. The initial inspection has me feeling positive. They were packed well, and look very clean. No issues with wrapping, dents, or any other visable issues at this time. I will do a full charge and discharge of a single cell this evening and let you know how I make out...

other notes - 3.295v accross the board on all 4 cells received.
Ordered Mar 22... so just over a month to Toronto.
View attachment 46824
Who did you order from? Those are the Fake "QR Codes", Not the OEM CATL QR Codes. I would Test those THOROUGHLY, Self-Discharge, Capacity, etc...

I got 16 310s from Shenzhen Basen in under a month. Trying to figure out the best way to capacity test them now. Here's a few photo's. All sharpie is from me testing voltage upon arrival. I only have a multimeter currently.
Hello, did your order happen to pass through (King Speed Inc in Chino,CA) to be passed on to UPS , and if so how long did it take after King created label, before UPS picked it up,

It appears as tho I am almost there...

Once i'm down to very low current - should I let the battery rest before attempting the capacity test? If yes, how long? What do the people want to see with this new 310AH cell?

Attachments

• IMG_1145.jpg
    IMG_1145.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 19
It appears as tho I am almost there...

Once i'm down to very low current - should I let the battery rest before attempting the capacity test? If yes, how long? What do the people want to see with this new 310AH cell?
I would up the Voltage to 3.65V & let it keep Absorbing until Current hits 0A. Then let it rest for 24 hours before Discharge Capacity Testing. Just my 2 cents.

I would up the Voltage to 3.65V & let it keep Absorbing until Current hits 0A. Then let it rest for 24 hours before Discharge Capacity Testing. Just my 2 cents.
NO....do not up the voltage. The voltage will come up to 3.65 volts and the amps will drop to 0. Increasing the voltage will damage the cell.

NOTE The voltage of the power supply must be set to 3.65 volts before connecting to the cell. Failure to do so will also result in cell damage.

Back