diy solar

diy solar

Have a speeding ticket in Charlotte within the last 50 years? Watch this.. OMG

Jennifer

Wow.... FCC General Class License be damned... Wow. All ya'all who get a refund for your ticket owe me a cold Corona. :)

Reminds me of a discussion we're having in another area of the forum where someone was discussing the value of govt certification/UL listings on Victron equip...... well all these radar, laser units were calibration certified as well. LOL

Last edited:
This has always suppose to of been this way.
The “accused speeders” use to request to see radar certifications when first started being used before going to court. Sometimes it was dropped before court - certifications were out of date.. Some States once required individual officers to also be certified and kept current to operate the certified radars. I have no clue what any requirements are or are not anymore. Thanks for that info.

This is and has been brought up over traffic cameras that issue speeding tickets - sent in mail too. Some traffic cameras were run by private firms but to make the tickets legal an officer had to sign off on it before sent out as a fine. The firms had been skipping the Police officer signing off on the ticket and direct mailing. The officer is was suppose to direct view each video traffic citation yea or nea it. Only then was ticket sent if yea by officer. The crazy part the private firm got majority of the funds from the processed tickets.

We had several cameras in my area we fought and got all of them removed. Violation of privacy. Took over a year to win.
Traffic camera lights have been used to help capture fleeing criminals when officers were not around but the privacy and such it violated was deemed worse then good. Again we got them taken out. I moved from that place and heard last year the cameras had been brought back. Soooo … the govt is going to eventually get their way if ppl relax. I am of the belief most of our govt is run by criminals.

btw read on a victron website not all victron are UL rated. The major see with that is home owner insurance might say tough if you get a house fire from it. You or I might even be cited for it especially if it results in injury or death. One of my fears with the mpp solar back up system. No UL on it. I wish Will had taken the cover off and showed the inside of the victron mppt …

this is all there is to a 48volt solar bldc motor pump mppt….Solar Pool pump claimed to run on 2 each 330watt solar panels.
Will find this is interesting if it works as claimed…. I don’t see some of the things that expected to see inside that box …. For control of Brushless DC Motor Commutation. Anyway been nice if Will had shown under the hood of that Victron 450/100
I would certainly spend the extra money for the victron 450/100 model over the Victron 250/100
D4716C0C-DC09-48EE-A1E8-B8A06B2DB809.jpeg095C5184-75A1-4C0E-987D-2430293C01E4.jpeg

After FDA approved the genetic concoctions they called "vaccines", these certifications are most certainly worthless. The only thing they accomplish is stifling competition for any newcomers who can not pay off govt liers (aka lawyers).

But on topic, this is a huge win for the little guy, however it just means that govt will find or introduce other loopholes to extract money from its citizens via more victimless "crimes". Just look at NYS/NYC red light/speed camera laws, they have really perfected this scam to a point where you can not win even if the courts say you won.

Last edited:
Back