diy solar

diy solar

heating cheese

gnubie

Solar Wizard
Putting aside the obvious scam debunk the part that interested me was the heating pattern in the block of cheese. The corner heating makes sense when you think about the penetration depth of 2.4GHz.

I havent seen it yet (about to view it right now) but the thing in the woman's hand reminds me of the engine choker symbol. Am I the only one?

OK I'm about 1:40 into it and I'm already wondering what type of technology would be able to bend radioactive particles trajectories.

What if we all are mind readers up to a certain degree, most of us so low that we don't realize. What if my mind tries to read people like the woman in the video accidentally? Would I become a potential buyer ?? OMG! That's it. That's enough, time to google how to make my own tin hat. BRB.

Last edited:
It's obviously a scam product, and pretty much most of the people promoting this stuff know its a scam, but they don't always. There's plenty of people out there that have no clue when it comes to anything technical and minimal ability to reason things out, it's the target market after all, and sometimes you find those people getting roped into the scam promotion.

Skip all that crap though, and go for the cheese melting part. That's where the clip is interesting. :)

Putting aside the obvious scam debunk the part that interested me was the heating pattern in the block of cheese. The corner heating makes sense when you think about the penetration depth of 2.4GHz.

Yup, always makes me laugh when people tell me it heats from the center... so funny.

LOL cheese? That sliced packaged fake American cheese won’t even melt under a flame. Better test might be a big hunk of beef ?
Maybe put that miracle Z button on top of the beef........ ⚡⚡

Back