diy solar

diy solar

Heavy duty DC relay needed

Gaseous Conductors by James Dillon Cobine in print for more than 70 years.

thank you for the info, physics is so odd!

thank you for the info, physics is so odd!
I think the author is long past editing the next edition. Over $700 for a hard cover. I only have a paperback, but I do have a couple books from his own personal library.

the book pdf is in the resource, also included an amazon link for added reference ?

Over $700 for a hard cover.
Yeah, but hardcovers of anything 70+yo have a decent chance of being priced for 'rarity'. Books don't cost anything to keep, so there's no downside to shooting for the moon on asking price and having it sit there not selling for years and years.

Yeah, but hardcovers of anything 70+yo have a decent chance of being priced for 'rarity'. Books don't cost anything to keep, so there's no downside to shooting for the moon on asking price and having it sit there not selling for years and years.
My sister gave me a Kurt Vonnegut book that she found at the town dump in take it or leave it. It had this ugly pen scratching on one page like an exploding star. It looked like some 4 year old was playing with it. I removed the dust jacket from the book and there was the same image embossed on the cover. It was a signed edition and the signature was remarkably the same as the cover. She shit when she found out. She would have sold it on ebay. Kurt Vonnegut wrote Player Piano just a short walk from my house.

Back