diy solar

diy solar

Hello from Mobile tiny home camper. UK & France

Skippijo

Hello I built a solar array at home and I work outdoors 6+ months from a tiny mobile van-home.

I have solar on my van roof and it's proving very weak in output so I came over here to get some help. Thanks for the forum solar peeps

In return, if anyone ever needs waste reduction advice, call on me.
In the meantime here's a bite-size to play with

@reuse_or_die ? we must cut out ALL single use packaging for almost every food and drinks item in the world.
It's not rocket science. We lived like that before plastics. Plastics are great, just not for every use.
Plastics are not the evil twin, but they were used as a springboard to promote Single-use.
?

?

Hello I built a solar array at home and I work outdoors 6+ months from a tiny mobile van-home.

I have solar on my van roof and it's proving very weak in output so I came over here to get some help. Thanks for the forum solar peeps

In return, if anyone ever needs waste reduction advice, call on me.
In the meantime here's a bite-size to play with

@reuse_or_die ? we must cut out ALL single use packaging for almost every food and drinks item in the world.
It's not rocket science. We lived like that before plastics. Plastics are great, just not for every use.
Plastics are not the evil twin, but they were used as a springboard to promote Single-use.
?

?
Hi and welcome. I you tell everyone what you have in your current system then maybe you will get some help. You will also need to advise of your power useage.

Back