diy solar

diy solar

Hello from Virginia

PsXtreme

Hello guys,

I have been using solar for my camper for quite awhile now trying to use common sense to keep things running. Recently, over the last couple of months I have really wanted to power an AC window unit, but I dont know enough knowledge to accomplish this goal and I have been watching the Youtube videos from DIY Solar and wow I have learned so much. I am still learning and when I heard that there was a forum I just had to sign up. I still need to know basic things like how many solar panels I will need and how big of a battery bank I will need to keep the AC running all day. As of now, I have 5 100 watt solar panels and 192Ahr lithium phosphate battery bank. I know both of those will need to be doubled if not tripled to accomplish my goal. I say all of this to say that I am happy a forum like this exists so I can ask questions and do my homework before I spend any more money on solar products so I know exactly what I need to buy. Thanks guys and I look forward to talking to some of you soon.

- PsXtreme

Back