diy solar

diy solar

Hello from Wildwood/Washington Township New Jersey.

drcoastline

New to DIY solar, new to battery power in general. What I know is battery goes dead, go to Walmart buy a new one drop it in connect black to - red to + turn the key and go. It's time to expand my knowledge. Looking forward to reading and learning.

Wildwood is in Lower Township, Cape May County. Which Washington Township do you refer? Do you know Green Bank?

Hello Zil, Thanks for your post. Wildwood and Lower Township are in Cape May County. Wildwood is not in Lower. Lower is a township in Cape May County. With in Lower are the areas of Villas, North Cape May, Townbank. I am in Washington Township Gloucester County near Glassboro Rowan University. I do know Greenbank off the Mullica River near Port Republic. There is also an area known as Green Creek which is next to Lower Township.

I thought about that after I posted, that one of the Wildwoods is a City separate from LT. I worked in fisheries industry in early 1990's. We had much fun in Wildwood. 7 for a buck, and all you can eat shrimp for another. All night 8 ball with a few quarters. I don't get through Glassboro as much these days. Do not miss the traffic around Depford. I'm in one of the many egg harbors. This is a good forum to gain a knowledge of this solar stuff and batteries.

Hi again Zil hope you had a nice Holiday? Where did you work? Lund's Axelson, Doxsee, Bumble bee or on one of the private boats? Wildwood was fun in the 1990's. There were a lot of 7-for a buck places around town. Which Egg harbor are you in? I go that direction from time to time. Maybe we could meet some time and you could give me some pointers?

I was the Environment Manager, Licensed Water Treatment Operator at Snow/Doxsee while Borden's crack lawyers tried to make it bigger and better. Roughly 90 to 95. I'm staying in lock down for now. Building a van for a guest.

Back