diy solar

diy solar

help is this possible

thanks , seller now says only useable upto 50 volts ? so its going back , will see what i buy next .

i really do not like to , ebay in the UK is full of chinese goods , how ever you can not send some items back inc solar controlers , as i have recently found out .

For example ou can get epever triron 4215 scc from solarv directly or through amazon at a better price than from AliExpress

i think i need a controler to cope with over 2000 watts , 24 panels 80 volts 1.1 amps , so the epever triron may not , i will read a bit more and thank you for your help .

You need to defined your requirements first, we don't know what you are trying to achieve.

Did you already have the 2000w 24 panels? If yes you need to decide if you going to use 12v or 24v or 48v battery, depending of your choice scc can be selected.

Epever 5415 can handle 2500w at 48v it cost 195 € , then you can get a 2000w or 3000w at 48v pure sin inverter from epever for 285 € to 335 €. You may also consider a voltronic base all in one low voltage pv inverter like mppsolar for example (cost less than separate scc and inverter).

Back