diy solar

diy solar

Help me finish my off-grid setup.

infocus1983

Hey there, this is my first post and if this is the wrong place forgive me. I have wanted to put together a off-grid solar system for years and finally made the investment in some of the core components. I am located in the Southeastern PA area. I have purchased after watching Will Prowse's video on youtube back over the summer but that video I was following was DELETED.

Growatt 24vspf 3000tl lvm
2 Ampere time 24v 200ah
12 Santan Solar panels 250w
  • Rated Power: 250W
  • Open circuit voltage (VOC): 37.6 V
  • Max power voltage (VMP): 30.3 V
  • Short circuit current (ISC): 8.85 A
  • Max power current: 8.27 A
  • Power Tolerance 0/+3%
  • Maximum system voltage: 600V (UL)
  • Fuse Rating: 15 A
  • Weight: 41 lbs.
  • Dimensions:64.95 × 39.05 × 1.37 in

I was putting things together as I was able to afford and then the video was taken down for whatever reason. I was also involved in a car accident but am thankful to be alive, but I have been dealing with post concussion issues which make math and calculations tougher for me currently. What else is needed and in what sizes? cable, fuses, ect to finish my system and what is the best configuration. I know this type of system is fairly safe but I want to be damn sure to not burn my house down lol if possible. The solar panels will be no more than 60ft from the charge controller on my garage roof. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Back