diy solar

diy solar

Help -Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Resistance and Voltage Range -280ah Lifepo4 batteries

steve_bc

Looking for your opinion and recommendation.

I ordered 8x 280ah lifepo4 batteries from Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., off alibaba. I plan on making at 24 batter so all 8 in series.

The video sent to me checking the batteries was as follows. I requested matched cells, but this seems off. Do you think its okay?
CellvoltageResistance
1​
3.33​
0.15​
2​
3.21​
0.20​
3​
3.33​
0.25​
4​
3.23​
0.15​
5​
3.28​
0.17​
6​
3.23​
0.13​
7​
3.33​
0.15​
8​
3.29​
0.15​

Last edited:
Yah that's what I am concerned about. I'll message the company and see what they say. Hopefully it's not an issue to change them

Just to follow up if anyone reads this in the future, good news and good customer service fixing the issue.

I contacted Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co on Alibaba chat. They (amy amy) responded right away and looked into the issue. They actually sent their employee to the airport (2 hrs drive) to catch the shipment before it was shipped/loaded onto the airplane and re-checked the cells or replace ones if they had too. She mentioned that they are new cells and that in their original packing video sent to me the packer did not leave the tester on the cell for the tester to fully stabilize and provide an accurate cell internal resistance (really the time difference would be an extra second for the tester to stabilize and you can see it takes 2-3 seconds to provide the final result). They sent me a new video from the airport with the internal resistance of all the cells. They were between .12-.15 mOhms and a voltage between 3.325-3.330 and ask for my approval to ship, which I approved.

I must admit I was a little worried that it wouldn't work out, but I was pretty surprised by their commitment to resolve the issue and have been happy with their customer service for such a small order. Very professional and stated that customer trust was a priority for them.

I will test the capacity when they arrive and follow up.

I have worked with factories in China for almost a decade. One of the positives about their culture is how quickly they resolve issues. The same issue would take days or weeks to have resolved somewhere else.

I hope the batteries work out as planned.

Back