CML313

Hello,
Am a beginner and i have a solar system DIY
1. MPP PIP5048HSE 48v
2. Felicity lithium battery 48v 7.5kwh
3. MPPT 60A charge controller
4. 6 way PVC Combiner box
5. 6 x 380w mono panels

I have connected my panels in give max 149v to my Combiner box then to my MPPT controller which is connected to the battery. The inverter connects to the battery and AC output to my house.
I have to major problems
Problem 1.
My inverter cant charge my battery with AC in (Grid or Generator) i need help with configuration

Problem 2
My battery shuts down when its at 50% or 49v how can i make it reach 25% before shut down.

I have connected my panels in give max 149v
Does the Voc of your array stay at or below 85% of your MPPP max input voltage?
My battery shuts down when its at 50% or 49v how can i make it reach 25% before shut down
What makes you think the battery is shutting down? If it shuts down, how can it read 49V?

What do your SCC battery type and charge settings look like? Do they match the Felicity charge recommendations?

The felicity battery shuts down inverter when there are two bars left on the battery then it flushes red when i check manual its battery low.

The felicity battery shuts down inverter when there are two bars left on the battery then it flushes red when i check manual its battery low.
The 5048 manual has the configuration and setup procedure. Are you saying the 5048 flashes red?

Your battery I don’t think ‘is shutting down’ the inverter. The inverter is probably set to shut down at some voltage so it does:
What makes you think the battery is shutting down? If it shuts down, how can it read 49V?
My inverter cant charge my battery with AC in (Grid or Generator) i need help with configuration
If it’s wired properly it’s the settings that are wrong

1) are you in USA?
2) have you gone through every programming step in the manual?
3) is that the discontinued model?
4) did you buy from a stocking US dealer so you have tech and warranty support?

Back