diy solar

diy solar

Hey Will! Thank you!

OneStudPuppy

Hey @Will Prowse just wanted to say Thank you! The videos and all have been a huge help.
Due to your videos I didn’t waste money, was able to upgrade my camp trailer solar system to lithium, also got a non junk capacity tester and was able to use it (the instructions with it are junk). Low voltage cut off was clear the way you described it.
But as a small channel Youtuber myself and a consumer who has a limited budget you’ve saved me from wasting cash, instead gave great tear down info and system building info.
It’s appreciated.

Hey @Will Prowse just wanted to say Thank you! The videos and all have been a huge help.
Due to your videos I didn’t waste money, was able to upgrade my camp trailer solar system to lithium, also got a non junk capacity tester and was able to use it (the instructions with it are junk). Low voltage cut off was clear the way you described it.
But as a small channel Youtuber myself and a consumer who has a limited budget you’ve saved me from wasting cash, instead gave great tear down info and system building info.
It’s appreciated.
I agree. Your videos have been super helpful to me also. Saved me tons of time and mistakes and probably money too.

Back