diy solar

diy solar

Hi from Liverpool United Kingdom

darl

Hey everyone,
just to introduce myself and my current set up :) im 44 years old from Liverpool united kingdom, just finished my bachelors of engineering(hons) in renewable and sustainable engineering expecting a 1.1 grade i hope. Anyhow im running a renogy 40a controller with 200w renogy panel teh panel is amazing the controller not so much started developing a fault where it cannot handle more than 1 amp load ...argued with renogy they are replacing the unit, these i have connected to 3x100 amp leisure batteries (poor student couldn't afford lithium yet ). funny as for university projects ive planned and done in theory 1.3 million pound projects grrrrrr.
these systems are fitted to my narrow boat a old busted 40 year old steel boat im doing up (at a very slow pace lol ).ive also designed energy storage towers etc so yup i love everything renewable wise :).
I am planning on trying to do my phd in renewable engineering also in the future so yup that me i hope i can e a active member of the forums learn what i don't know and share what i do if possible i may not have the best solar system this is not due to need or desire but more finical limits.
within my future im hoping to be employed within solving the 2050 renewable pathways in the uk.
well that's me just thought i would introduce myself :)
Darl

Back