diy solar

diy solar

Hi. The green emoji on my avatar is?

Daniel972

Israeli solar electric from scratch.
I am in Israel trying to put together a Solar Camp. Not sure if this is the right Solar forum, since a majority of you all are Americans with US specific dealerships and products.

I suppose the green emoji glued to my avatar indicate that I'm logged in?

I am in Israel trying to put together a Solar Camp. Not sure if this is the right Solar forum, since a majority of you all are Americans with US specific dealerships and products.

I suppose the green emoji glued to my avatar indicate that I'm logged in?
It shows us that you are from some other universe. It's okay, we'll cope with your differences.

Xcept I m on my phone (fingertip?)
Ahh yes, the fingertip phone. Hmm.

What's up Daniel972? Do you have a question that can be answered more intelligently than I have?
We're here to help. ?

EDIT: Yep the green martian indicates you are logged in and visible. You can be invisible if you wish: My account, Privacy, Select/deselect.
You can also ignore folks. My feelings will be hurt though.

Ahh yes, the fingertip phone. Hmm.

What's up Daniel972? Do you have a question that can be answered more intelligently than I have?
We're here to help. ?
No, not this second. just wanted to say hello, so that you know I don't have lizard skin or similar. For a second I thought the green light was on me because I hadn't posted anything.

Beginners forum is a good place to start. When you know what you want to chat about, you may want to select a different forum.

Lizard skin might work in "Off Topic", Humor or Chit Chat. Enjoy the show.

Back