diy solar

diy solar

Higee qr code

tonyfulls

I received batteries higee from reseller. The manufacturer answered me and said that judging the pictures, the production of my cell is June 2019.
However seller said that the cells were produced in October 2020, taking into account the fact that I ordered from at the beginning of November 2020. i think it is unrealistic.
It seems date can be decoded from serial, but it is contradict to https://diysolarforum.com/threads/b...ltage-difference-between-cells.818/post-10157 (in this post we have 18K which can be equal to november of 2018, but user write info about that the higee confirmed production date as august 2019)
1605593373372.png
THIS IS ONLY THEORY OF INTERPRETATION

Another messages with such qr codes:

I consider my theory to be correct because it is quite possible that the production date is one year before these cells reach us, it seems to be true. And the reseller somehow has a connection with the manufacturer and may influence their responses (about production date), because the manufacturer asked where I bought the batteries, in order to tell the date more precisely. The reseller also asked for the contact person I spoke to at the manufacturer.

I also asked the manufacturer if my theory about the interpretation of the date is correct.

Last edited:
Back