diy solar

diy solar

Hoping for some advice here from some knowledgeable solar techie's on here. I am building a solar panel system for my Sprinter. I bought 2-180 watt

Greyheron

Bouge rv panels because they seem compatible with my Bluetti as a back up system. I am looking at the Giandel 2000w 12V Pure sine wave power inverter that Will Prowse recommends, however it looks like I could only use one 180 watt panel with this. Should I get the 2000W 24V Giandel unit instead? I am planning on getting 2-100 amp SOK lithium batteries once they are in stock again. The 100 amp hour SOK batteries have the highest cycles at 4000-8000, while their higher amp batteries have less life cycles. Any advice on other components I should go with? Advice is welcome. I would love to Pick Will Prowse's brain on the sysstem

I'm not familiar with the Bluetti, other than the thought that an all-in-one device like that usually doesn't have components to handle much in the way of solar and isn't expandable. You would need to post the specs of both the Bluetti and the panels for most of us to provide an opinion.

Back