diy solar

diy solar

How can I achieve 33v battery charge using a Victron 12/24 Buck Boost Converter?

ThirdEyeSamuel

Is it possible to use my Victron 12/24 Buck Boost Converter with 3x Victron Orion DC/DC 24/48 Converters into a Victron 100/50 MPPT to achieve around 50 amps at 33v for my custom Nissan Leaf battery system?

Or if anyone has any other ideas that I could use with the Victron buck boost (which I already have installed and working but only goes up to 30v) that'd be great.

Also, if you know of any other ways besides solar + mppt to reach 33v charge voltage that'd be great to learn about too.

Thanks

-Samuel

tempImageO1LMHk.jpg

It doesn't help your situation but the parameters on my epever AN's can go up to 34v (in 24v)
Thanks for the info, my Victron MPPT can also reach the appropriate charge level, so I am looking for a way to get my alternator to produce it now.

Thanks again

Thanks for the info, my Victron MPPT can also reach the appropriate charge level, so I am looking for a way to get my alternator to produce it now.

Thanks again
If you feed your 12v alternator system in serial with your solar panels to the mppt...hmmm that's probably a bad idea. i think you already know what you need. Dc-dc boost converter.

Back