diy solar

diy solar

How do I stop someone following me?

Not sure what this feature is for, I guess I could kinda see it being menacing if you weren't getting along with someone and they followed you.

Chad, I followed you but now I'm going to unfollow. Don't take it personally it was fun while it lasted ?

Not sure what this feature is for, I guess I could kinda see it being menacing if you weren't getting along with someone and they followed you.

Chad, I followed you but now I'm going to unfollow. Don't take it personally it was fun while it lasted ?
me too, i never got a notification so I guess someone could follow you and you would not know , but really who cares not like they can get your personal info ,etc

I have several Followers and do get notified. No clue what the benefit of it is really
1666923230250.png

Attachments

• 1666923143284.png
    1666923143284.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 2
on forums like this, there are generally two primary areas: Public Forum and Private Message

any messages in the Public Forum can be searched for and found by visitor name or message content.

although i think it would be nice if the privacy preference allowed preventing of "following" and newsfeed inclusion...

due to the public search feature, it's always possible to find new Public Posts by visitors.

therefore it is somewhat illogical to disallow following for public posts.

but i still think it should be possible to "disallow follow", so that determined searchers would need to use the manual search.

hoping for everyone to have a pleasant time! ☀️

I've been known to chase my own tail.
That's kinda following.
Seriously though, it would be nice to block annoying followers. (From following)
I already block annoying posters.

Back