I connected a 4 cell 12 volt 100Ah Lifepo4 that has a JBD 100A bms to a 3500w inverter (fused 350A) plugged in a 3000w kettle which pulled 249 DC amps (checked with clamp meter) and fully expected the bms to shut off as it was almost 150A more than the BMS rating. But it didn't, so i tried another 12v 100aH LIFEPO4 battery that uses a different brand BMS and exactly the same outcome. e.g the kettle boiled no issue. What am i missing here about my understanding of what a BMS is supposed to do. I know they can or are meant to allow for a surge briefly but are they not meant to kill the power from the battery if you are pulling more than the rating? 100 Amp BMS =100Amps? 150A and so on. I'm confused.