diy solar

diy solar

How MOES Automatic Transfer Switch senses battery voltage

Cuteajax

How does MOES Automatic Transfer Switch sense battery voltage when the batteries are already connected to the charge controller? In other words, how does it discern (or differentiate) the actual voltage of the battery bank from the higher voltage supplied by he charge controller?

I don't think it can, if its charging it will show a higher voltage and if its under a load it will show lower. I set mine at 25.5 or 25.4 for cut out and 26.2 to cut in. divide in half for 12v. this is for lifepo4.

How does MOES Automatic Transfer Switch sense battery voltage when the batteries are already connected to the charge controller? In other words, how does it discern (or differentiate) the actual voltage of the battery bank from the higher voltage supplied by he charge controller?
It doesn't and doesn't need to.

the positive and negative terminal on the far right of the ats

Back