diy solar

diy solar

How to buy cells

Do they come with the test reports? Because literally, they day after I ordered, they were manufactured and the test reports sent.
Grade A from Eve means it can't be more than 5 months old (that's why there were a lot of commodity cells).
I'd be very interested in grade A Lishen.
I can get Ganfeng 277ah cells that test 285ah to 290ah that are all from the same batch manufactured on 5-30-21 and have a factory test report of a random sampling of the cells from that batch.

I can also get Keheng 280ah cells that test 286ah to 290ah, right from the factory, that are matched and batched in groups of 16 at the factory and come with the factory test report of the exact cells shipped to you.

The Lishen I get are true grade A cells, but they are on backorder and I have a ton of orders waiting to be filled.

Attachments

• Keheng test report.jpg
    Keheng test report.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Ganfeng test report.jpg
    Ganfeng test report.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 41
I can get Ganfeng 277ah cells that test 285ah to 290ah that are all from the same batch manufactured on 5-30-21 and have a factory test report of a random sampling of the cells from that batch.

I can also get Keheng 280ah cells that test 286ah to 290ah, right from the factory, that are matched and batched in groups of 16 at the factory and come with the factory test report of the exact cells shipped to you.

The Lishen I get are true grade A cells, but they are on backorder and I have a ton of orders waiting to be filled.

Any word on the Lishen 280Ah cells?

If you think it is time for me to look at alternate to Lishen then let me know. Thanks.

Pulled the trigger on 8 grade A Ganfeng 277ah cells through Michael B Caro. Thanks for the help.

Pulled the trigger on 8 grade A Ganfeng 277ah cells through Michael B Caro. Thanks for the help.
Let us know how they work out when you get them.
A random sampling of a batch if done properly is a perfectly legitimate way of testing.

Just received my 16 Ganfeng 277ah cells... Looking forward to getting them all tested and put together.

Sadly, today I disputed charges made by @Michael B Caro for cells I ordered from him. For anyone interested in why I had to do this, the story can be seen here:

Sadly, today I disputed charges made by @Michael B Caro for cells I ordered from him. For anyone interested in why I had to do this, the story can be seen here:

It has been sad watching this site lately. It seems like the scams have gotten out of control and Michael B Caro got caught up in the middle of it.
When I bought 66 Eve 280Ah cells, over one year ago I was a little disappointed when a few cells didn't test for full capacity.

But after seeing the crap people have been getting lately, I feel pretty good about my purchase. I paid $100 each including shipping.

The price has gone up and quality has gone down from what I see.

I hope you find a solution you are happy with.

Back