diy solar

diy solar

How to connect three 100w panel array?

Just remember... Anderson power pole connectors are NOT keyed. And they pop apart easily. So, other than color, they have nothing keeping them from plugging in the wrong polarity.
As I said, I make the terminations so they are ALWAYS polarity correct and the connections are solid. My wiring too is polarity color coded. They don’t “pop apart easily” because there are a myriad of ways to secure them. My systems that I use are mobile and are not left in place for months on end so the ease and quality of Anderson connectors works well, not to mention, they keep polarity in order since they only go together one way.

As I said, I make the terminations so they are ALWAYS polarity correct and the connections are solid. My wiring too is polarity color coded. They don’t “pop apart easily” because there are a myriad of ways to secure them. My systems that I use are mobile and are not left in place for months on end so the ease and quality of Anderson connectors works well, not to mention, they keep polarity in order since they only go together one way.
Yes, if the cable is secured, and the connectors are always color coded Anderson makes it simple.

My point was about the power pole connectors, they are individual conductor ends, and for others not as stringent as you are.

Back