diy solar

diy solar

HOW TO DESIGN?

Sam Mills

先生们好。我是菜鸟,现在正在做一个太阳能数学问题。我想设计一个太阳能离网系统,假设电压为380V,设计负载为448800W,并且需要将65%的蓄电提供给系统。我应该如何设计逆变器,电池,配电控制箱,充电控制器和太阳能安装支架?并且请告诉我原因,谢谢。

Translation
Hello gentlemen. I am a rookie and I am working on a solar math problem. I want to design a solar off-grid system, assuming the voltage is 380V, the design load is 448800W, and 65% of the stored electricity needs to be provided to the system. How should I design the inverter, battery, power distribution control box, charge controller and solar mounting bracket? And please tell me why, thank you.

448880W, about 1/2 megawatt, is quite a large load, 20 times larger than large home systems individuals might install.
I assume you mean this is the continuous power, so you would consume 12 megawatt hours each day.

When you say, "65% of the stored electricity needs to be provided to the system" I am not sure what you mean.
Does 35% of electricity come from elsewhere, like utility grid?
Or is 35% from solar panels during the day and 65% has to be stored in batteries for night time use?

There are some vendors lf large industrial systems.
From SMA, here is a 2.2 megawatt battery inverter:

A 75 kW inverter. I think multiple units possibly can work together to make a larger system.

Separate photovoltaic inverters can be integrated in the system.

You should contact and get their recommendation of a system.

If your system is much smaller, please give us corrected numbers and we can be of more help.

☀️

Ťhanks ,gentleman.What I need to add is that 65% of the entire energy storage system supplies the load, and the rest supplies the battery.

Back