diy solar

diy solar

How to open a spray can

I never replace the cover one, two I've been fairly lucky with the brand new ones. Broke one in the past couple of years, the aftermath was enough IMHO.

Kids in grammar school when I was growing up would shake soda cans, then spray them, before drinking. Sometimes dousing other kids.
Teachers watching the school yard made a rule teachers had to open soda cans for the students.
Sneaky student carefully orients soda can before handing to teacher ..

Kids in grammar school when I was growing up would shake soda cans, then spray them, before drinking. Sometimes dousing other kids.
Teachers watching the school yard made a rule teachers had to open soda cans for the students.
Sneaky student carefully orients soda can before handing to teacher ..

Ha you make it sound like you didn't do it too... "Kids in grammer school would..." Are you sure they didn't learn it from you hehe?

Just joking... hehe

When we were kids we would poke a little hole with a small push-pin right into the center of the rivet on the top center of the can (the smallest sized hole you could make), and shake it up and it would spray like 20 ft tiny laser stream (and it had so much capacity, it could keep going for a long time) :geek:

(of course I didn't imply like I did anything more than simply observe this phenomenon)

Last edited:
Reactions: LB3
I can't recall ever breaking the nozzle when taking off the cap. I'm overdue for a visit from Murphy now. :eek:

Yeah I've busted a few over the years. Removing the lids with some large channel-lock pliers (just a squeeze to pinch the lid makes it fall off), is all you need if it feels like it isn't snapping off there easily.

I think I was already old when soda made it to the schools.
Soda pop + junk food + school =?
One would think our brilliant educators would have figured that one out before it started.

I bet some of the big retailers could convince manufacturers to change the caps. ?️
It may take a few colorful stores to get them to bitch enough though.
:mad::sick:?

Back