diy solar

diy solar

How to set up my EPEVER Tracer-AN MPPT Tracer5415AN, 50A 12/24/36/48VDC,

sampler

Hey! Have built a 48 volt LiFePO4 battery 16 cells 3.2 volts in the series and wonder how to set up my
Epever Tracer5415AN NA series solar controller for this type of battery?
Attach a picture....Can anyone confirm that it looks good?
Regards Uffe

Attachments

• SkärmklippLiFePO4.JPG
    SkärmklippLiFePO4.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Hi sampler. I have a very similar system. 2S4P, 2,860w solar array, EpEver 6415AN and 16 Lishen 272AH Lifepo4 cells in 16S1P, 48v configuration. I also have three simple inverters, a 3,000w, 48v, a 1,500w, 24v and a 500w, 24v feeding several different circuits. I've attached my current settings.
I'm happy to discuss the differences between the two setups.

Attachments

• 4-6-2021 settings.png
    4-6-2021 settings.png
    262.7 KB · Views: 70
Hey! it says in your picture that there are 12 pieces on the serial number? Shouldn't it say 16 if you have connected 16 batteries in series?

Hey! Can you fix a new image on your settings. The image you have now is very difficult to see Do you have an image with better resolution so I can see your settings
Thanks in advance

Hey! Have built a 48 volt LiFePO4 battery 16 cells 3.2 volts in the series and wonder how to set up my
Epever Tracer5415AN NA series solar controller for this type of battery?
Attach a picture....Can anyone confirm that it looks good?
Regards Uffe
Hey Sampler,
I also have a Tracer5415AN controller and need to reprogram for Lifepo4. What is your setup (software, cables, OS, etc) to pull up the screen in your image. Also, it appears that the AN series is not designed for LFP. Were you able to get it working? Any issues?

Hey Sampler,
I also have a Tracer5415AN controller and need to reprogram for Lifepo4. What is your setup (software, cables, OS, etc) to pull up the screen in your image. Also, it appears that the AN series is not designed for LFP. Were you able to get it working? Any issues?
Hey! Should collect information on my setup so you can take part of it..But I can say already now that it works well..I will come back with more info soon

Hey Sampler,
Hey! I have built a 48 volt lifepo4 battery bank with 16 120 amp 3.2 cells and it works well.
I use a simple bms daly 48v 16 s 60 amp (see picture) for my epever I run the pc software and
a computer where I can make all settings and see charging in real time ..
incoming power comes from solar cells 48 volts 1700 watts to the batteries
I have connected an inverter so I can charge my electric car about 3 hours with 6 amp on the 240 volt side
and 30 amp secondary side.
Attach a link to good information about epever controllers and a picture of my settings

/Sampler

Attachments

• batterilofepo24.jpg
    batterilofepo24.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 27
  • batterilofepo4.jpg
    batterilofepo4.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Skärmklippbbbbaaaaatttteeerrri.JPG
    Skärmklippbbbbaaaaatttteeerrri.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Skärmklippsettings123.JPG