How to use the Lithium battery for Growatt 3000TL LVM-24p?

rsi77

Hi,
I have a newbie question regarding the recommended settings from Will: I do not have a "DIY" battery, but rather I am using 2 x Ampere Time 24V-100AH batteries in series (they have integrated BMS) with the Growatt SPR 3000TL LVM-ES. Should I configure the Growatt according to settings recommended by Will for a DIY 48V battery?
Thanks!

Zwy

Solar Addict
Hi,
I have a newbie question regarding the recommended settings from Will: I do not have a "DIY" battery, but rather I am using 2 x Ampere Time 24V-100AH batteries in series (they have integrated BMS) with the Growatt SPR 3000TL LVM-ES. Should I configure the Growatt according to settings recommended by Will for a DIY 48V battery?
Thanks!
Did you ask the battery manufacturer if you can run in series? There are some manufacturers that recommend not to place batteries in series. If they indicate you can, then ask them what settings they would prefer for the charge controller and inverter.

rsi77

The battery literature allows series for no more than 2 batteries, which is what I require.
I guess it then makes sense to ask them their preferred settings for the charge controller and inverter.