diy solar

diy solar

Howdy from rainy AZ!

HRTKD

Boondocker
Staff member
Howdy from rainy Arizona. New tires were put on my truck this morning in Las Vegas. Discount Tire put on Goodyear Wrangler Adventurers (same as the OEM tire I had from the factory), replacing the Michelin LTX. It's a very different ride now. The truck behaves well and isn't all over the road. Michelin took the LTX tires back since I had less than 2/32nds of tread wear. I paid the labor and was happy to do that. The LTX tires felt like they were going to roll off the wheels when I went around every curve. The drive from Colorado to Las Vegas was scary.

I picked up a new water pump for the RV from Camping World after the tires were put on. A visit to Camping World once every five years is good. It reminds me how much I despise that place. They overcharged me $40 over what the price on the shelf said. I wasn't out the door yet and went back to look at the price on the shelf. What a racket. I did get the difference refunded, costing me an additional 10 agonizing minutes in hell. If they were the only RV dealer in the world, I would build my own RV. Desert Don came over and helped with the install of the new pump.

I'm camped on AZ State Trust Land, not too far from @Jennifer I think. 4Lo with the rear diff locked was required to get into this spot.

image_318e7b1c4d926ed21de6d43a36bff5dc34214fc9.png

Back