diy solar

diy solar

I’m Selling DIY Kits for my Solar Clothes Dryer. Only $19.99 + Shipping.

Do you include the poles or just the clothesline and clothespins?

For those that don’t have existing structures like trees or fences, etc. I have the Deluxe Solar Clothes Dryer Kits. Currently out of stock, but you can pre-order now for only $99.99! Limited time offer, ACT NOW!

For those that don’t have existing structures like trees or fences, etc. I have the Deluxe Solar Clothes Dryer Kits. Currently out of stock, but you can pre-order now for only $99.99! Limited time offer, ACT NOW!
Is some assembly required? If so, is staff available for assembly? For a nominal fee, of course.
Is the free Ginsu knife set still available?

YES! But if you’re still hesitant and willing to pay the full price later, I’ll be sending a kit to Will for review.
I might wait to see the video before I place my order. Just in case the prototype shows any deficiencies.

We have only begun to capture the potential of this technology. Recently it has been discovered that unlike solar panels these kits can be placed one on top of the other with virtually no degradation in the solar output of the kit below it. When scientist were asked about the limitations of stacking in this scenario their answer was the skies the limit. The efficiency of the system is amazing. Even in heavy cloud cover it continues to work with a much better rate than solar panels. The only limitation seems to be in rain it does not function at all however with the addition of a precipitation overcoming radiant capture hut ( PORCH) the performance is extremely good even in heavy rain.

My wife would like to know if the solar clothing dryer has automatic sun tracking as standard equipment or if it's available as an optional upgrade.

Seriously good idea. Haven't used a dryer since the repair would cost $500. Also need plans for those worried about water shortage, pollution and disease.

outhouse.JPG

Last edited:
My wife would like to know if the solar clothing dryer has automatic sun tracking as standard equipment or if it's available as an optional upgrade.
I’ll pass that along to our team of engineers.

Keep the feed back coming guys. We are always looking to improve our product.

;)Ya know if Will gets it there will be a capacity test. If the line is one underwear short in capacity it will fail:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Is this UL approved and been tested for choking hazards :ROFLMAO:

Maybe we could form a group buy to lower the cost.........There's no mention of shipping costs?
Ali Blahblah may have them cheaper too. it'd be here in time for the next optimal summer blast. LOL
line.jpg

Construction Permit $500.00
Environmental impact fee $ 1000.00
Requires installation by lic. Solar heating contractor.
Osha rules require it be roped off so personnel can't hang themselves in the rope.

Back