diy solar

diy solar

I finally got my energy flex 1500 solar generator !

Sleephurricane2

I just got my Inergy flex 1500 solar generator and dad is living up to expectations!
I am having thoughts about selling my inergy Kodiak. Looking for some advice from other preppers. Would you sell your Kodiak that is lightly used and purchase a Second flex battery or would you just keep both units and save for the second battery. Looking for advice with explanation

That Flex 1500 might win the award for the coolest looking SoGen. But it's too bad IMO that it doesn't use lifepo4. And for so much battery expandability, the unit needs more solar input.

That Flex 1500 might win the award for the coolest looking SoGen. But it's too bad IMO that it doesn't use lifepo4. And for so much battery expandability, the unit needs
That Flex 1500 might win the award for the coolest looking SoGen. But it's too bad IMO that it doesn't use lifepo4. And for so much battery expandability, the unit needs more solar input. In regards to the solar input when you add the extra MPP charger I think that takes care of the problem?

Last edited:
Back