diy solar

diy solar

I found the perfect water heater at wayfair

WYtreasure

It's not happy hour, I'm just like this.
The specs are awesome. A 50 gallon tankless water heater ?
Not sure how they get 50 Gallons Per Minute through 1/2 inch copper but hey they say they can.
Anyone know where I can get a 120 volt 35 amp household receptacle? It uses 3000 or 3800 watts - they aren't quite sure which.
There are a few models like this one. I saw one unit that does 160 GPM through 1/2" copper.

I guess the chinese are watching our news channels. You can say whatever you want and it's just fine, someone will buy it.

Haaaat Water HaHa.png

The specs are awesome. A 50 gallon tankless water heater ?
Not sure how they get 50 Gallons Per Minute through 1/2 inch copper but hey they say they can.
Anyone know where I can get a 120 volt 35 amp household receptacle? It uses 3000 or 3800 watts - they aren't quite sure which.
There are a few models like this one. I saw one unit that does 160 GPM through 1/2" copper.

I guess the chinese are watching our news channels. You can say whatever you want and it's just fine, someone will buy it.

View attachment 79059
Oddly, the specs I found for that model show .4kpa instead of psi… unlikely to exceed 1 gpm… not a lot of fire hoses in a sink cabinet…

I'm fairly sure that 50gpm coming out of 1/2" pipe would make a power washer that could be used to make a new Mount Rushmore.

I bought a 50L tank that had three heater ranges up to 2KW at 120V. The three power range switch was just a dummy with no wire connections (not even contacts) and heater element was only 1500W.

But, but, but...how much does it cost? Free shipping? Easy returns? Does the eight-page instruction manual include instructions in 93 different languages? So many unanswered questions here before anyone could make an "educated" purchase!!!! Combine this with one of the Alibaba-offered 300' deep well solar pumps for $150 and you're set!!!! Now, where'd I see the well drilling rig for $75... Hmmm... :unsure:

But, but, but...how much does it cost? Free shipping? Easy returns? Does the eight-page instruction manual include instructions in 93 different languages? So many unanswered questions here before anyone could make an "educated" purchase!!!! Combine this with one of the Alibaba-offered 300' deep well solar pumps for $150 and you're set!!!! Now, where'd I see the well drilling rig for $75... Hmmm... :unsure:
The units were between $70 & $85. I didn't check on shipping Sorry. ?‍♂️ I got stuck being stumped on the 50 gpm and 32 amp plug.

They also said the connections were BRASS, I think it's brass colored plasteek.

Maybe they make a heater in a showerhead. Ooow that would be a hot item.

edit: Oh yea, it's at wayfair ifns ya want one. ;)

One BTU raises the temp of 1lbs of water x 1 degree.

50gallons of water weights 416.6

Back