diy solar

diy solar

I have my new EG4 batteries, Software

Bigblockcutlass123

12k DMV Growatt inverter
I receive my 5 EG4 batteries a few days ago. Compared to Lead acid, I can't believe how well this takes in the power and let the power out without voltage sag.
I have the top battery hooked to the Growatt 12k dmv. First battery all dip switches down. Rest are all different.
What I don't like or understand is the PC software, Having trouble get the laptop to communication with all batteries in the pack. I didn't realize the gyll batteries use different software. Must say this software sucks for the EG4s. Maybe I just don['t know what I am doing.

After on got the dip switches set up so the top battery is hooked to the inverter was all down, then next two and so on. I turn them on and could only get 0 and 2 to talk to the laptop. I let is set hooked up for an hour and still just the two batteries. So I shut the batteries off that were not talking to the laptop and turn on one by one slowly and I can see them all on the laptop. I must have turn them all on to fast the first time.

From the mouth of the horse, pay attention, because the connection port for the 12KW it's different.

I've never used the bms tool.
I don't know much about it.
Only what I have seen on videos.

I've only set my battery up to communicate with my Growatt inverter.

Back