diy solar

diy solar

I'd never heard the term "fly tipping" until recently

I live in my truck and had the police accuse me of fly tipping two sofas, a fridge freezer and a Welsh dresser. It wasn’t there when I parked up and it was in the morning.
I kindly offer the two police officers a cup of tea, while they were in my truck I asked them where they thought I should put the two sofas, fridge freezer and dresser. They had a look about and realised there was no way they could have came from me. It’s better for them to realise it for themselves than it is for me to explain it.
Fly tipping is a big issue in the uk atm

Other than dumping trash in the first place; the part most irritating to me, assuming I read it right, is the 400£ fine goes to the council and the property owner sees none of it. That is they're on the hook to get the rubbish cleaned up themselves.

On the upside, it's also an excuse to once again listen to Alice's Restaurant where they got fined and had to pick up the litter in the snow.

On the upside, it's also an excuse to once again listen to Alice's Restaurant where they got fined and had to pick up the litter in the snow.

I've used references to Alice's Restaurant in posts over the years. Mainly about the 8x10 color glossy photographs with writing on the back. Some get it, most don't. Great song.

Back