diy solar

diy solar

If you are in the market for 200w panels next 12hrs (10/10/22)

Mattb4

Solar Wizard
Just happened to notice over on Ebay that Eco-worthy has their 200w RV panels on sale for the rest of today. Free shipping. Not as cheap as used panels but I have no access to used in my neck of the woods. Price about $175.99
I ordered 2 of the 200w for myself for a RASP (Redundant Array of Solar Panels) to feed some old parts I have in the way of inverter, SCC and batteries.

Just thought I would pass this along.

Yeah my wallet is rather lean these days also. So the trade off is more solar panels or paying the Bills. It is not like I have to eat. :)

I would have to buy a higher amp scc, as well as panels. We're also in a recession now, for how long, nobody knows.

Recently Amazon had brand new panels for 50 cents a Watt, including shipping so good deals do pop up.

I’ll try to find the thread.

Edit. Here is the 100W thread :

And the 200W thread :

Yeah my wallet is rather lean these days also. So the trade off is more solar panels or paying the Bills. It is not like I have to eat. :)
We need something like solar, but for food. ?

Recently Amazon had brand new panels for 50 cents a Watt, including shipping so good deals do pop up.

I’ll try to find the thread.

Edit. Here is the 100W thread :

And the 200W thread :

I bought those 200W panels. Glad that I did.

Just happened to notice over on Ebay that Eco-worthy has their 200w RV panels on sale for the rest of today. Free shipping. Not as cheap as used panels but I have no access to used in my neck of the woods. Price about $175.99
I ordered 2 of the 200w for myself for a RASP (Redundant Array of Solar Panels) to feed some old parts I have in the way of inverter, SCC and batteries.

Just thought I would pass this along.
What's the VOC on these panels? I'm on mobile and can't seem to find it anywhere in the listing.

Solar panels are forever, food not so much. Most hotels don't pay any attention to the thier free breakfasts. Chamber of Commerce is always having a luncheon and they don't watch them the closely.

Mine arrived. The boxes were each torn up during shipping and there were a few scrapes on the panels but nothing electrically wrong.

These panels are pre-configured for stand alone use or for series use as they have bypass diodes built right in.

As I am in a design phase and am moving panels around a lot I modified them to add blocker diodes so that I could put them in parallel without ill effect. As it turns out there's plenty of room in the box once you snip out the unneeded parts.

1665778675895.png1665778744514.png

I use passive solar power to grow fruits and vegetables. Amazing chlorophyll technology.

Where do you get the water from in San Joanquin ?

Would love to have a Victory Garden, but we are in stage 4 water rationing in SoCal.

Where do you get the water from in San Joanquin ?

Would love to have a Victory Garden, but we are in stage 4 water rationing in SoCal.

Have you considered recycling your urine? That's likely the next stage of rationing anyway.. ?

Back