diy solar

diy solar

If you go to get money out of your bank and it it not there and you ask why then the police is called and you are arrested

I'll admit .... I don't know much about this whole banking fiasco ..... So, that leaves me looking for a reliable source of true information.
Does anyone know if this is true?

View attachment 139422

"

Is This a Bailout?

The powers that be insist this is not a bailout. But it is absolutely a bailout.

The plan creates a mechanism for banks to acquire capital they couldn’t otherwise access under normal market conditions. Meanwhile, uninsured depositors will get their money back.

The government can plausibly claim it is not bailing out SVB or Signature Bank. Both institutions appear to be doomed. But the government is bailing out uninsured depositors and it is setting the stage to bail out other banks that would have suffered the same fate without the loan program.

In effect, the loan program and deposit guarantee signal to other banks that they have nothing to worry about. It also calms the public and lowers the likelihood of bank runs.

Will Taxpayers Foot the Bill?

The powers that be also insist this won’t cost taxpayers. Agins, in one sense, this is true. The US government isn’t going to raise taxes. And the only way the taxpayer would be directly implicated is if any of the banks taking loans defaults and Fed taps into the $25 billion in credit protection extended by the US Treasury. But as Peter Schiff pointed out in a tweet, the taxpayer will be on the hook for the inflation tax. "

According to @POTUS the government bank #bailout won't cost taxpayers any money. That's a lie. While it's true that no one's taxes will be raised to pay for it, the #Fed will print lots of money to cover the cost. That's #inflation and everyone will pay higher prices as a result.

I'll admit .... I don't know much about this whole banking fiasco ..... So, that leaves me looking for a reliable source of true information.
Does anyone know if this is true?

View attachment 139422
The little guys deposits (below the $250,000) are covered and it seems so is everyone for the moment from these two bank failures. Which is pretty astounding and the only reason for it is to prevent a wider panic from occurring. Easy enough to do since all money is anymore is simply a game. With the worlds debt public and private being over $600T there simply is no way to cover it with out it being a fantasy.

To me, it shows how fragile the whole banking system really is .... especially in times of inflation.

So ..... the Fed raises interest rates to try to slow inflation .... this causes a lot of the bank assets to be "under water" ..... They try to sell off those assets before it costs them more ..... the treasury is trying to solve the problem in a way that is going to further increase inflation.

Kinda seems like they better figure out a way to reduce the price of energy .... fast ..... and quit printing money to pay for all the new spending.

The govt will no doubt step in and bailout or assist all the supposed companies that will be effected by these bank closings roku is one example claiming will be laying ppl off. So as stated over and over there will be tax payer involvement and if enough banks lets roll then it will get ugly. the CEO will walk with his monies. How much did he lose?

the biden admin had more then enough time to reverse anything done by trump it was selective. Biden did not reverse bump stock ban. Did he?

Ppl like the ceo used to be called corporate raiders and hence the term golden parachute came about. They take a system and suck it dry walk away richer then they started

enron stopped some of that

To me, it shows how fragile the whole banking system really is .... especially in times of inflation.

So ..... the Fed raises interest rates to try to slow inflation .... this causes a lot of the bank assets to be "under water" ..... They try to sell off those assets before it costs them more ..... the treasury is trying to solve the problem in a way that is going to further increase inflation.

Kinda seems like they better figure out a way to reduce the price of energy .... fast ..... and quit printing money to pay for all the new spending.

Watch the federal reserve documentary on Corbett's site (I linked earlier). Will be a real eyeopener.

Watch the federal reserve documentary on Corbett's site (I linked earlier). Will be a real eyeopener.
We can kinda thank, Woodrow Wilson as probably the biggest spending corrupt president behind FDR….. we have ever had ….. he turned us over to the bankers…..that is undeniable and history. What is not fact and proven is that most of the wealthy rich americans that opposed the federal reserve died on the titanic when it sank. Hmmmm …. The balance of wealthy opposers to bankers gaining control was changed according to stories.
Whoa conspiracy theory
Reagan in this chart was actually doing things way ahead of schedules…. For instance he was credited with pushing social security up to allow for the eventual retirements of the baby boomers. Along came baby bush who proceeded to spend it. Hmmmm….

Attachments

• 5E54DC2E-0C3D-4345-A068-1CCF3635275F.jpeg
    5E54DC2E-0C3D-4345-A068-1CCF3635275F.jpeg
    369.6 KB · Views: 2
Oh and reagan inherited a screwed up economy from jimmy carter ….. to which seems after surviving jimmy carter am now seeing biden do a repeat on his policies…. Biden must have thought carter did a great job.B20C3D24-7FD5-4B5A-A9DD-2B757B08C21E.jpeg80F8563A-2122-4860-A21F-4411C3E22A13.jpeg
worse thing - Carter had on him family wise was a brother promoting bad beer…. Nobody liked bad beer. But Biden would no doubt like to see us at 16% for a home loan and 20% for an auto loan. Like under Carter. Maybe if he keeps going and all the banks crash…..

watch the responses to trump’s family now…. If trump jr had been a drug addict like hunter is would have been on all the news all the time and if he had a laptop like reported for hunter we would see trump in jail. But not biden or hunter or the brother- uncle
B8759B39-AA20-4DD6-BD24-1F481FA4B031.jpeg

I just got an email from my primary bank ..... basically .... don't worry we aren't like those other guys.
Kinda depends on how confident you are in their confidence. Hahaha their job is to dispel fears aka to keep ppl from doing a run for withdrawals which would crash the systems. The previous linked videos makes me wonder how they - lady in video actually knew beforehand to go grab their money out of that bank “ Just very lucky“

A run on the banks would crush the economy. However how many of us would not try to get out our money from a Bank if we suspected we would not have access to it for a few weeks or lose some of it?

The banks are safe (until I get my money out and than you can do what you want)!

A run on the banks would crush the economy. However how many of us would not try to get out our money from a Bank if we suspected we would not have access to it for a few weeks or lose some of it?
True, the little guys wouldn't even know until it is too late.

The banks are safe (until I get my money out and than you can do what you want)!
That is where the treaties of Basil come into play... In the US deposits are insured up to 250k, deposits of over that amount will be payed out at a fraction. (Other countries have similar regulations) From what I understand is that Trump weakened the US regulations that were put in place to reduce the chances of this happening.

I get that people don't like regulations, I hate being controlled myself, but there are plenty of times when I am grateful for regulations as well.

And if you are interested in the subject of banking, have a look "Fractional Reserve Banking"

watch the responses to trump’s family now…. If trump jr had been a drug addict like hunter is would have been on all the news all the time and if he had a laptop like reported for hunter we would see trump in jail. But not biden or hunter or the brother- uncle
So then why is Trump coving up for Hunter Biden? I mean Rudy had possession of the hard drive and continues to withhold all the information at the request of Trump.

So then why is Trump coving up for Hunter Biden? I mean Rudy had possession of the hard drive and continues to withhold all the information at the request of Trump.
Might be the same reason it was reported that Bush Baby gave Hunter Biden a job at Amtrak….. sometimes you have to pick the real info.
Both were reported drug addicts…. ?????❄️

Some ppl will never really get politics so here watch this video and think of it how you must:

Back