Introducing the New & Improved Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co.

Just John

Photon Sorcerer
As an FYI for anyone wondering about shipping time, FedEx sent me email this morning saying my cells shipped on 4/30 are arriving today 7/3. So about 2.5 months.

chrisski

Solar Boondocker
As an FYI for anyone wondering about shipping time, FedEx sent me email this morning saying my cells shipped on 4/30 are arriving today 7/3. So about 2.5 months.
I am wondering about that. I'm hoping these things don't arrive when I'm out of town. I'll deal with that boat when it arrives.

Steve_S

Offgrid Cabineer, N.E. Ontario, Canada
My sixteen 280 AH cells are being shipped now. These are the specs. Now I need to make sense of them!!

View attachment 54918
Well it shows you they are all good & consistently matched up.
Now that will, tick off other vendors and now maybe more will step up, they had to follow Amy as she changed a few things in the game last year.
BTW: You will also find something New & Interesting added to the shipment, that I am pretty positive no other vendor does. I ain't saying LMAO.

Yurtdweller

Solar Enthusiast
I'm wondering if the shipping delays are real or are just being used as an excuse.
Live map of ships near LA ports.

marquis

Australia - Ordered 26-Mar and final delivery 24-May - 20x 280Ah EVE cells
Used JBD 120A 12V BMS, may down the track rewire to 48V. At 120A there is about 5degC temp raise at the welded terminals.

Attachments

• batteries.png
    batteries.png
    351.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 208783423_258999069361310_6185260417323073409_n.jpg
    208783423_258999069361310_6185260417323073409_n.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 188020996_472400557176705_4623366469306340357_n.jpg
    188020996_472400557176705_4623366469306340357_n.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 208325485_289884566213575_3989378637088382672_n.jpg
    208325485_289884566213575_3989378637088382672_n.jpg
    636.6 KB · Views: 38

Bob B

Photon Sorcerer
Used JBD 120A 12V BMS, may down the track rewire to 48V. At 120A there is about 5degC temp raise at the welded terminals.
What torque on the studs nut? What bus bar?

Just John

Photon Sorcerer
When you measured 5 degree rise in temperature, was the battery nearly empty?

Without the welded terminals, that just happens to be the rise I see in the last 40 amps hours left in the cell (or below 3.1v), that's why I ask.
Up until then, about 2 degrees.

Mo.G

Solar Enthusiast
Be aware of Shenzhen Luyuan Technology-AMY SCAM!
Im writting this post as a warning to other Lifepo4 buyers. I had and having a terrible experince with Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd and the contact person Wan Amy.
After searching for a reliable buyer, I came across Amy through this forum. And I decided to trust this seller and buy 8 Lifepo4 Cells for the price of USD 960 + $ 242 for shipment.
I was planning to build them into my camper van.
I paid the amount on the 20.03.2021 and it was received by Amy on the 25.03.2021. Alibaba was showing me that the package was sent on the 02.04.2021.
Before I purchased the Cells, Amy told me that the Cells will take 35-50 days till they arrive at my door.
Today is the 06.07.2021 and I still dont have the Cells and Amy doesnt have any news where they are and when or if they will arrive.
After I waited a long time for the batteries or any news of the shipment, I started the refund process from Alibaba on the 15.06.2021 as I bought them through Trade Assurance.
Trade Assurrance is useless and it is not helping me getting my money back and Amy is also not refunding my money and stoped replying to me.
The only tracking number that I have for the cells is from UPS which has no information beside of the weight, which is 1.80 KG. Even though the cells should weight over 40 KG.
This is a obvious SCAM as Amy is not refunding my money and not responding to my messages anymore. And Alibaba trade assurance is just telling me that the product has been sent.
The seller can sent anything and that is prove enough for Alibaba trade Assurance that everything is going the correct way. So DO NOT trust Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd /Amy or Alibaba Trade Assurance.
Im attaching some screenshots of the purchase.
I hope that my post will help future buyers to avoid the SCAM from Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd and Amy.
This is a terrible and very stressfull experience for me and I hope that I can help others to avoid this kind of experience.

Attachments

• order alibaba 3.png
    order alibaba 3.png
    52 KB · Views: 24
  • Shenzhen order Alibaba 2.png
    Shenzhen order Alibaba 2.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Shenzhen order Alibaba 1.png
    Shenzhen order Alibaba 1.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 24

upnorthandpersonal

Administrator
Alibaba was showing me that the package was sent on the 02.04.2021.
Before I purchased the Cells, Amy told me that the Cells will take 35-50 days till they arrive at my door.

As mentioned in several posts, global shipping right now is a mess and delays are huge. Nothing the shipper can do about, and there are plenty of scams where people go for the refund, then the cells arrive, and the shipper gets nothing. Be patient, extend the time in Alibaba as much as possible. This company is probably the most trusted seller on this forum. I've bought cells from Amy, and so have many others. As I said, times are not normal with international shipping, and delays are the current normal.

Steve_S

Offgrid Cabineer, N.E. Ontario, Canada
YOU DO KNOW SHIPPING IS MESSED UP RIGHT ?
No Courier Tag goes live until it has cleared Customs and THAT can be terribly back logged as well.
Some folks have had to wait 120 days ! (not often but it has happened)

Welcome to the era of Covidus Interruptus !
Instant Gratification is NULL & VOID ! Patience is the New Lesson to relearn.
BTW: IF you had read this or other threads which also talk about S&H taking so long you would not have been so Panicky.

Also, IF Amy & Luyuan was a scam, with 100's of us buying from her and thousands of cells shipped WorldWide by them, IF there was any
"fugly" it would have been outted quite Verbosly.

Mo.G

Solar Enthusiast
I calculated the arrival of the cells into mine schedule for my self-build camper van conversion. I told my employer when I will leave so I can build my Van full-time and that process is stucked now because of this SCAM and I dont have a job anymore. It was told to me that it will take 35-50 days by Amy and nothing about any longer waiting time.
I waited more then 90 days to post this comment and you are telling me about patience. I find this very unfair.
Steve you see the things very one sided and always protecting this seller like you having some kind of intrest in her buissnes.
I wrote this comment as personal experience and this is my right as a member of this forum.

upnorthandpersonal

Administrator
I wrote this comment as personal experience and this is my right as a member of this forum.

Sure, but calling it a 'SCAM' will trigger those of us with experience in current global shipping delays and past experiences with Amy - and then we post our opinions as well. How many cells did you order?

stienman

Solar Addict
this SCAM and I dont have a job anymore. It was told to me that it will take 35-50 days by Amy and nothing about any longer waiting time.

I can understand the frustration you must be feeling. It is possible that out of the dozens of successful orders others have made with Amy on this forum that she decided to scam you, but a lot of us are going to find it highly unlikely.

It is far more likely that you are being impacted by the uncertainties of shipping.

Alibaba's trade assurance only guarantees that the product will ship within the time period the seller states, and does not guarantee a delivery date. Amy's shipping estimates - as are everyone's - are only estimates, and can be wildly inaccurate even with the best information. You can find people on here who have waited for 120 days or so for their products.

As far as the weight under-reporting it is, unfortunately, not uncommon. I wouldn't look at that as suspicious, nevermind use it as a sole proof of a scam.

You have not provided enough evidence of a scam, so you're going to get a lot of disagreement with your posts by asserting it's a scam without sound proof.

I note, for instance, that you've trimmed the chat image you've included, so while we can see estimates she's provided, we can't see how you've asked her for updates and see that she's not responding. One of the images has shipping information, but it might be helpful to prove your point if you show an image of the shipping progress.

Certainly you can vent your frustration here - we're all in the same boat, and many of us are waiting, have waited, or will wait in the future for what are exceptionally good deals on energy storage. We get it, we really do. We're each trying to maximize our performance to price ratio, and accept that we are trading time for that.

But posting angry, unproven accusations directed at another member of this forum is not going to make your shipment go any faster.

This forum is a great place to get help, and if you had instead posted a thread asking people for help with your difficulty - you've scheduled around a long term shipment that isn't arriving on your timeline - you'd probably have found resources to help you move forward. Perhaps someone is willing to buy the batteries from you once they arrive, and are content to wait. Perhaps someone has batteries they can sell you now so you can meet your schedule.

Instead you've posted unfounded accusations against another member of the forum, and it seems less likely that you'll be able to get the help you need from here.

I am sorry that you're stuck in a bad position. I'd suggest buying lead acid batteries so you can meet your schedule, and when the lithium cells come in sell the lead acid cells. You won't lose as much money as you're saving on lithium, so I still think you'd come out ahead in terms of performance/price.

Just John

Photon Sorcerer
Be aware of Shenzhen Luyuan Technology-AMY SCAM!
Im writting this post as a warning to other Lifepo4 buyers. I had and having a terrible experince with Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd and the contact person Wan Amy.
After searching for a reliable buyer, I came across Amy through this forum. And I decided to trust this seller and buy 8 Lifepo4 Cells for the price of USD 960 + $ 242 for shipment.
I was planning to build them into my camper van.
I paid the amount on the 20.03.2021 and it was received by Amy on the 25.03.2021. Alibaba was showing me that the package was sent on the 02.04.2021.
Today is the 06.07.2021 and I still dont have the Cells and Amy doesnt have any news where they are and when or if they will arrive.
After I waited a long time for the batteries or any news of the shipment, I started the refund process from Alibaba on the 15.06.2021 as I bought them through Trade Assurance.
Trade Assurrance is useless and it is not helping me getting my money back and Amy is also not refunding my money and stoped replying to me.
The only tracking number that I have for the cells is from UPS which has no information beside of the weight, which is 1.80 KG. Even though the cells should weight over 40 KG.
This is a obvious SCAM as Amy is not refunding my money and not responding to my messages anymore. And Alibaba trade assurance is just telling me that the product has been sent.
The seller can sent anything and that is prove enough for Alibaba trade Assurance that everything is going the correct way. So DO NOT trust Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd /Amy or Alibaba Trade Assurance.
Im attaching some screenshots of the purchase.
I hope that my post will help future buyers to avoid the SCAM from Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd and Amy.
This is a terrible and very stressfull experience for me and I hope that I can help others to avoid this kind of experience.

So far you've posted on three threads on this forum.
The first asking for advice on a BMS to buy, you decided a 100 amp BMS was good for your projected 156 amp load.
One claiming Overkill sent you a used BMS because it had scratches (guess what, mine sent from JBD has scratches too).
Now you claim Amy is a SCAM (all uppercase no less) because shipping is messed up.

I know my first order from Amy (last year) took about 30 days.
My second order took 2.5 months.
Both by sea. I have no clue about shipments to Europe by train, but you have to cross a lot more borders and contend with all the lockdowns that entails.

You are free to make claims about Overkill and Amy, but this is the second WELL KNOWN VENDOR in a row you are accusing.
You've made no other contributions to the board.

I sense a pattern developing.

Last edited: