Introducing the New & Improved Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co.

Mudd

Solar Enthusiast
Hello, Anyone in the central US or south US have an example of their shipping cost for 16 or 32 of these cells from this supplier? Thanks.
I got a quote recently from Amy to Charlotte. Grade a cells were running $123 per cell shipping was around $500. Message her direct for an exact quote. I really like the idea of grade a cells but I think I'll talk to Michael to see if he can get me a better deal.

Stepandwolf

Solar Addict
I got a quote recently from Amy to Charlotte. Grade a cells were running $123 per cell shipping was around $500. Message her direct for an exact quote. I really like the idea of grade a cells but I think I'll talk to Michael to see if he can get me a better deal.
Michael was supposed to hear today about some cells being made available. Waiting to hear what he finds out.

Amy Wan (Luyuan)

Solar Addict
Hi Amy,

The 6000 cycle life applies with perfect compression meaning the cells are clamped and held at a consistent PSI throughout the charge and discharge cycle. EVE does not mention anything about cycle life with no compression. Could you please ask EVE what the cycle life is of these new cells if the cells are not compressed?

There is pleanty of discussion about compressing the cells on this forum so ne need to go into that in this thread. Thank you :)
I have contacted EVE engineers before, but their explanations do not seem to be very helpful and they are always busy.

About the question, I will come back to them again. If there is a more helpful reply, I will post it here.

Amy Wan (Luyuan)

Solar Addict
I will also send the specifications of 50AH, 230AH, 304AH in the attachment, maybe they are helpful.

Same as 280AH, they are all brand new real grade A& fully matched and batched.

BTW, the version of 230AH has also been updated, its terminal is square, but the specification has not been updated yet, once I get the updated one, I will post it here.

Attachments

• LF50K(3.2V 50Ah) Product Specification(Version D).pdf
    779 KB · Views: 15
  • LF230(3 2V 230Ah)Product Specification(Version D) 2020.6.4(1).pdf
    772 KB · Views: 18
  • LF304(3 2V 304Ah)Product Specification(version B) 2020.06.18(1).pdf
    826.1 KB · Views: 37

davo727

$500 shipping for how many cells?

Stepandwolf

Solar Addict
We were asked above to request a quote directly through Alibaba so I chose Amy's company and requested a quote. Further, I checked the box saying I didn't want any other quotes from anyone else.

I didn't get a quote from Amy, but instead got quotes from six other vendors. Although I requested a price including shipping, I am not sure any of the prices included shipping. I was asking for a quote for 8ea EVE 280s. Assuming that was what the quotes were for, they varied from $87 to 120ea.

rhino

Solar Addict
I tried the "chat".. and was somewhat confused how it was supposed to work since I couldn't actually type anything in the sidebar? Clicking around in that chat area eventually sent me to "messages".. is this still what people are referring to as the chat area? Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 4.51.13 PM.png