Introducing the New & Improved Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co.

Amy Wan (Luyuan)

Solar Addict
@Amy Wan (Luyuan)

Hi Amy,
I haven't been following all the latest developements with your venture. Do you have any stock of Eve 280Ah 3.2v cells? When i visited your webpage, it stated that you were temporarily out of stock. Is this still the case, and if so, when would you anticipate getting more stock?
I previously purchased 8 cells from yourself, whilst you were at Xuba, but i'd much rather do business with yourself and I now find myself suddenly in the market for some more. (i know...bad timing)
Thanks

ps...have a great new year. :)
Thanks very much for your always trust!

Sorry to confuse you, our store has not been updated yet.

The old version of EVE 280AH is out of stock. We are now selling the new version of EVE 280AH, grade A, with sufficient capacity, fully matched, and global warranty,just the price has rised, $118/pcs.

These new EVE 280AH will arrive within 10 days, and it will be available continuously.

Ironman

Hi Amy,
Looking at your store site and the Alibaba site says 8 pcs 3.2 v 280Ah Lithium Iron US$729.00
I have a question, is this for 8 cells or is this for 1 cell each in the bundle?
I am pricing out batteries to buy this summer.
Thanks

ssean

The old version of EVE 280AH is out of stock. We are now selling the new version of EVE 280AH, grade A, with sufficient capacity, fully matched, and global warranty,just the price has rised, $118/pcs.

These new EVE 280AH will arrive within 10 days, and it will be available continuously.

Is this the correct link for the new EVE cells? Or are they not currently listed on your site?

Last edited:

Solarfun4jim

Solar seduced :-)

@Amy Wan (Luyuan)
Will you be getting the 'old version' 280Ah cells back into stock, as well as the 'newer' matched ones?

tazzytazzy

EVE Promises us:
1. Grade A, brand new.
2. The batteries will be matched according to our requirements, such as 4pcs in a group, 8pcs or 16pcs.
3. With one year global warranty (we will add another year of warranty on this basis)
4. With many certificates, such as MSDS, UN38.3, maritime identification certificate...

I'm glad I procrastinated. I'm ordering these new ones from Amy! Thanks Amy!! :)

jd1

Total newbie here, but so far great experience with Wan Amy. 22 days from order to delivery.

I ordered 4 x 105Ah EVE cells from Amy on 12/21, shipped to west coast USA.
She sent me pics and video on 12/28.
Fed Ex started a tracking number on 12/31
Arrived 1/12.
Paid USD $47.8 per cell *4
She honored a 2% diysolarforum discount
$149 for air freight. She said "The freight is a bit expensive, I think," and offered if I purchased 8 she could ship by sea, but I only wanted 4. Apparently there is a weight cut off for air/sea freight.
Total = USD $336.3 all in. I used a "virtual" credit card number that was super easy to get from my credit card bank web site.

I was nervous about the whole process and kept asking her questions as it went along and she was a fantastic communicator. Just realize you might be in a different time zone so the answers might take 12 hours.

All cells arrived at 3.29v. I top balanced the cells to 3.62v, wired them in series, hooked them up to an overkill solar BMS and did a capacity test. Pulled 108.01Ah. Again, total newbie just going off of Will's youtube videos so not sure I'm doing it right, but I think so. Just charged them up with Victron charger. BMS cut off charge at 14.14v and charger states it pushed 107.4Ah into batteries. I'm guessing that's close enough.

Victron charger is trying to push 14.20V in absorption stage, but OverkillSolar BMS is set to cut off charging at 14.14V. Should I change the settings on one or the other so the charger can "complete" the absorption stage? (Lower Victron to 14.13v or raise BMS to 14.21v?

Anyway, I was happy with my experience with Wan Amy and wish her business the best. If I order again i would not hesitate to go with her.

Steve_S

Offgrid Cabineer, N.E. Ontario, Canada
I am sure you are not alone in this, for now. Testing will tell the tale.
My initial inclination that for Low Amp throughput it would be okay but high amp I'm not so sure. The lug is not supposed to be the "transfer point" as opposed to the contact pad on the cell.

Take 4 cells, build a 12V pack and draw 1C off of it and see, have a FLIR on hand too !

Steve_S

Offgrid Cabineer, N.E. Ontario, Canada
Ohhh and a Friendly Reminder TOPIC IN THIS THREAD

Introducing the New & Improved Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co.​

Thank You.

onemanvan

I might be alone in this, but i do not like these welded studs, simply because they reduce the overall contact area substantially. I appreciate the effort, but i don't like the outcome.
Two steps forward - one step back...
And - in addition to reduced contact area the studs appear to be rather short - 10mm?
I'm assuming the 'new EVE 280ah cells' will be the same?

Jejochen

Solar Addict
Two steps forward - one step back...
And - in addition to reduced contact area the studs appear to be rather short - 10mm?
I'm assuming the 'new EVE 280ah cells' will be the same?
they are 12 mm long. Too short for me, as a batrium blockmon and an 70mm² lug will take most of that space. And, like said before, i don't like to see the contact area of the terminal being smaller.

Amy Wan (Luyuan)

Solar Addict
Hi Amy,
Looking at your store site and the Alibaba site says 8 pcs 3.2 v 280Ah Lithium Iron US$729.00
I have a question, is this for 8 cells or is this for 1 cell each in the bundle?
I am pricing out batteries to buy this summer.
Thanks

It contains 8pcs batteries, but I'm very sorry, the link is for the old version EVE 280AH, which is out of stock now.

We have the new version EVE 280AH , if you need it, please contact me through Alibaba, where my reply will be faster.

Amy Wan (Luyuan)

Solar Addict
Is this the correct link for the new EVE cells? Or are they not currently listed on your site?

Sorry,ssean, we have not uploaded the link of the new version EVE 280AH yet, we need to wait until the batteries arrive and take some pictures, including the pictures of the studs, and then we will upload the link to our website.

Amy Wan (Luyuan)

Solar Addict
@Amy Wan (Luyuan)
Will you be getting the 'old version' 280Ah cells back into stock, as well as the 'newer' matched ones?
The old version of EVE 280AH has been discontinued. But there is some new version of EVE 280AH on the market currently ,no matched. As far as I know, some sellers are selling it. If you need, please contact me through Alibaba and I will recommend the seller to you.