diy solar

diy solar

Inverter and battery

mdhritcu

Hello.
I am trying to build my system. Is it possible to combine a hybrid three-phase solar inverter from Huawei (SUN2000-8KTL-M1) with 48V LiFePO4 batteries (Pylontech for example, but can be different)?
I know they use different voltages but can I use some sort of transformer in between?
Thank you!

No. three-phase GT inverters do not have the capacitors storage cycle reserve for single phase AC current ripple filtering. It is important that ripple current from AC current profile does not show up on PV panels or the panels' efficiency drops.

No. three-phase GT inverters do not have the capacitors storage cycle reserve for single phase AC current ripple filtering. It is important that ripple current from AC current profile does not show up on PV panels or the panels' efficiency drops.
I understand. Thank you!

What if instead I would connect to different inverters in parallel, each of them with their own battery bank? I'm also thinking of different power sources (one from solar, one from wind)...
So let's say the Huawei stated earlier with solar panels and the Huawei battery bank and a different inverter with 48V lithium batteries and a wind turbine as generator... would it be a sollution?
Thank you!

Back