diy solar

diy solar

inverter to braker box.

Djbodya

hey yall. so Will has that video on split phase ac-power box from his 2 inverters.
this one to be exact
https://www.mobile-solarpower.com/48v-complete-system-blueprint.html

can someone explain how to run the same thing but using "one"..... 1.... only ( one ) inverter I know he has a double feed into the busbars at 110v from each inverter, and that gives him power to the other side of the box to run loads. I only need to use one to wire that up. can you please give me some input on how to make that happen. Or am I missing connections here?

I want to run the AC output of one inverter to the braker box, then run loads from there with 20amp or 15amp brakers.
please help I cant find anything on this, I've been searching for days.... please people help me out.

You can connect the same leg to both hot terminals in the breaker box. Or just only connect your breakers to the busbar that you connect to.

You can connect the same leg to both hot terminals in the breaker box. Or just only connect your breakers to the busbar that you connect to.
So you're saying if I get a small box with 4-6 lugs and a single bus I can just do the same type of connecting putting my loads downstream from the "main" braker that inverter is coming into?

So you're saying if I get a small box with 4-6 lugs and a single bus I can just do the same type of connecting putting my loads downstream from the "main" braker that inverter is coming into?
Yes. Every 30 amp RV is connected this way. I believe there is a NEC maximum of five branch circuits with 30 amp input.

Back