diy solar

diy solar

Is there a thread that is about current LiFePO4 pricing & recommended suppliers

M109guy

How many panels do I need for a gigawatt?
Unless I’m looking in the wrong area I can’t easily find information regarding current LiFePO4 pricing.
I have to dig & hunt to find information regarding what people have recently paid. What vendors are reputable?
Would anyone besides me like to see a thread that’s dedicated to current LiFePO4 deals and which vendors have been good to deal with?
Do they offer free shipping or all inclusive pricing including paid duty?
I think the thread should be a sticky and easy to find.
These are just a few thoughts. If I missed the thread that’s like this please point me to it.
Would anyone else like this? Please chime in.

This one is popular:

Good info here too:

Thank you, I appreciate those links. I had already found them when I realized it was time consuming to try and find various links to this question. Also there ends up being a lot of unrelated discussion to the topic I was looking for. If there was a dedicated thread to:
1. Who is a trusted supplier & maybe a name of who they dealt with
2. Recent quoted pricing & deals (280ah, 200ah, cell type etc.)
3. Links to the exact cells (No affiliate links per the rules)

One of the recommended threads starts off “I've been sifting through some threads to help pick a vendor”

I think having a thread like this would be very convenient and would speed up “sifting” ?

If you think this would be helpful please reply so I’d know I’m not the only one that gets tired of sifting for this information.

I thought this might make sense.
Any ideas why it wouldn’t?

Simple as can be, Luyuan Tech and Amy Way are superstars here because of the quality of product and exceptional service to the clients. Also one of the Very Rare Few who carries Genuine Matched & Batched cells from EVE with cell reports, not just voltage & IR matched bulk cells.

You have to pen a Chat / Messenger to get an accurate quote to your destination, the shipping "Guess-Timator" is not accurate.
Luyuan's EVE 280AH Cell listing.

I agree it may be tough to police but most want to see or have options. Luyuan Tech is over $6000 for 32 of those cells, not everybody can afford or wants to pay that. Ghostwriter has been giving some competitive options as has others. There’s always some risk but without a site like this how’s everyone going to know about reasonable price vs risk options. To say “Simple as can be, Luyuan Tech….” doesn’t seem like a good answer. With only 1 vendor that doesn’t encourage heathy competition and it’s also just a good way to keep everyone honest. Without a central place to talk about their experiences (price, quality, service after) it’s cumbersome & time consuming to hunt for all pertinent information. (Sorry, with over 20 years of materials management experience I may have just brought my work to a great forum.) I appreciate an opportunity to voice my opinion here but I think this horse has been beaten enough.

Unless I’m looking in the wrong area I can’t easily find information regarding current LiFePO4 pricing.
I have to dig & hunt to find information regarding what people have recently paid. What vendors are reputable?
Would anyone besides me like to see a thread that’s dedicated to current LiFePO4 deals and which vendors have been good to deal with?
These are just a few thoughts. If I missed the thread that’s like this please point me to it.

Yes - I would really appreciate seeing such a list/thread which would hopefully be kept updated regularly. WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

I agree it may be tough to police but most want to see or have options. Luyuan Tech is over $6000 for 32 of those cells, not everybody can afford or wants to pay that. Ghostwriter has been giving some competitive options as has others. There’s always some risk but without a site like this how’s everyone going to know about reasonable price vs risk options. To say “Simple as can be, Luyuan Tech….” doesn’t seem like a good answer. With only 1 vendor that doesn’t encourage heathy competition and it’s also just a good way to keep everyone honest. Without a central place to talk about their experiences (price, quality, service after) it’s cumbersome & time consuming to hunt for all pertinent information. (Sorry, with over 20 years of materials management experience I may have just brought my work to a great forum.) I appreciate an opportunity to voice my opinion here but I think this horse has been beaten enough.
I got 32 cells from Amy it cost just under $4k and $600-$700 for shipping and they took about 6 weeks to get here981B9D13-42C0-4E82-AB6D-4AD3067A71D7.jpeg

Unfortunately it is that simple. If you want genuine, grade A cells from the factory, you buy through Amy or Luyuan Tech. If you want genuine cells at a discount, you buy through Michael via a group buy.

Anything else is pure speculation. You might buy from vendor DCX, those cells turn out great. You post a review and recommend them. Well 2 months later someone else reads your review and buys from them. Now that DCX has a lot of orders, they can start sending out grade B bulk cells. Then when those cells arrive and get reviewed negatively, orders slow down. So they close the business name, and start a new storefront. Unfortunately most chinese suppliers will screw you over given the chance, or enough time.

A review thread/vendor thread is pretty worthless if the supplier is up to shady things. In my opinion you are better off spending more $ on genuine cells from a reputable vendor. If you can't afford that, you should buy fewer cells. Or, yolo it and risk getting bad cells.

Reactions: JMc

I know its 2 months late but we have had good susccess and low prices from Heze Yixin Information Technology Co., Ltd. ..again we could have just got luck ... I would contact them and ask for a woman by the name of Bella Bella ... her english is excellent - she seems to be a straight shooter ... and they send pictures and Ohm testing of each battery .. and it comes WAAAAAYYYY over wrapped .... took us an hour to get the packing away ...

once again - the environment in China is fluid ... so no guarantee what i got last week is what you will get next . or vice-versa ... but talk to her and see what her prices are ... I will say that for these GRADE-A their prices was very low ...

1630350628913.png

Man - I know you guys like Amy - but wow - ... she's pretty proud of those prices and I'm not sure but I think there has been some issues lately ... not sure - could be 1000% wrong ... you might want to PM @Steve_S ....
I had issues a year ago so definitely not perfect IMHO. That was when Amy was with Xuba.

Man - I know you guys like Amy - but wow - ... she's pretty proud of those prices and I'm not sure but I think there has been some issues lately ... not sure - could be 1000% wrong ... you might want to PM @Steve_S ....
I plan to buy more cells but can’t right at the moment so maybe in a few months there will be another trusted seller.

There is a difference when you deal with an "Employee" of some company. versus the "Owner", Amy & her Husband "Own" Luyuan so their stake in it is quite different. Unlike some employee who flogs whatever they are told it is, and does not have a dog in the race just their commission.

There is a difference when you deal with an "Employee" of some company. versus the "Owner", Amy & her Husband "Own" Luyuan so their stake in it is quite different. Unlike some employee who flogs whatever they are told it is, and does not have a dog in the race just their commission.
To clarify my comment in case it wasnt clear, Amy worked for Xuba when I Had issues with 4 out of 8 batteries arriving damaged, with zero damage to the shipping boxes. They were clearly damaged prior to shipping as the boxes had zero damage, inside or out. Ultimately I got a refund for the 4 damaged cells but not without a lot of back and forth. I hope that in her new ownership role, these issues have not re-surfaced as I am about to buy a bunch more and do not need the headaches I had the last time around.

Back