diy solar

diy solar

Is there any liquid inside lifepo4 cell?

The electrolyte is liquid.

Many report hearing sloshing or similar sounds.

I have 9 EVE 280Ah cells. When I tilt them, there is a gurgling sound.

Have the same doubt about a set of 4 cells. Please post up any updates if you find that it is a major problem.

I am concerned about my cells because when I got them they were drained (2.85V). I was expecting to get them with a voltage somewhat closer to the nominal(3.2V)

Have the same doubt about a set of 4 cells. Please post up any updates if you find that it is a major problem.

I am concerned about my cells because when I got them they were drained (2.85V). I was expecting to get them with a voltage somewhat closer to the nominal(3.2V)

Welcome to the forum.

Insist on replacement cells. If they refuse, file a claim with your credit card company that you were sent defective product.

Thank you, I will get in contact with the vendor overseas. This is pretty sad since it was my first purchase overseas

The electrolyte is liquid.

Many report hearing sloshing or similar sounds.

I have 9 EVE 280Ah cells. When I tilt them, there is a gurgling sound.
And they all work fine with rated capacity?
I am thinking the OP should at least test the cells as presented.

Mine are 110ah. The answer I got that the cell has not yet suck in the liquid. I have been using 4 of them and I will disassembly the pack and shake again for noise

Mine are 110ah. The answer I got that the cell has not yet suck in the liquid. I have been using 4 of them and I will disassembly the pack and shake again for noise
I don't understand that answer. I can hear the electrolyte sloshing around inside of all of my 280's. I haven't taken the pack apart in a long time but I will be rebuilding it and will check if I can hear the electrolyte and I would be willing to bet $5.00 I will still be able to hear it. Please post your results.

Back