diy solar

diy solar

Is this a good/safe purchase?

Hapwood2002

I found this on Alibaba and am unsure about these cells, the "BLS" store and the safest way to make payment. Has anyone purchased these cells from this store? "new CALB 200amp"

I found this on Alibaba and am unsure about these cells, the "BLS" store and the safest way to make payment. Has anyone purchased these cells from this store?
US $2,775.30 13%OFF | 16PCS 3.2V200ah LiFePO4 Battery Packs cell 2019 NEW CALB Plastic 24v400AH 28V200AH for pack EV solar battery US EU AU Tax-free

I have looked at BLS before too. I have not purchased from them so I am interested in what others have to say.

Will recently did a positive review from an Ali-store called Battery Warehouse.

The battery warehouse equivalent to your BLS battery cost ~$300 more than BLS, but they also have these: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000398221441.html

I looked at the add and if you click on specifications it shows the manufacturer as BLS. This means they can send you cells that are rated at 200ah and possibly not manufactured by CALB, common practice for China sellers as it will be difficult to return them for a refund and be stuck with an inferior product. BUYER BEWARE

I looked at the add and if you click on specifications it shows the manufacturer as BLS. This means they can send you cells that are rated at 200ah and possibly not manufactured by CALB, common practice for China sellers as it will be difficult to return them for a refund and be stuck with an inferior product. BUYER BEWARE

Interesting. If you look at the batteries from Battery Warehouse that Will reviewed, the specifications say "Brand: Battery Warehouse"

I found this on Alibaba and am unsure about these cells, the "BLS" store and the safest way to make payment. Has anyone purchased these cells from this store? "new CALB 200amp"

Alibaba is one of the largest Internet companies in the world. I don't think there will be any security problems with the funds. There are many people here who have purchased lithium iron phosphate batteries from BLS.

I ordered with BLS/aliexpress and just paid by debit card. There was some checking by Aliexpress that i was the card holder (send bank screenshot, driving license and card photos but that is fair enough and i wasnt worried it was out of place or anything.

However only in last few days, so cant say they arrived, but i researched before and I'm not worried, even with a £2000 order

If I am interested in A stock, is there any way of verifying if the ad is for A stock? (When I search the term very few show up, the images (never that reliable) don't always show cells with the 2d bar code.

If I am interested in A stock, is there any way of verifying if the ad is for A stock? (When I search the term very few show up, the images (never that reliable) don't always show cells with the 2d bar code.

Some will list it, not sure if I would consider that verified though.

Here are BLS' listings for "Grade A"

Edit: also you could buy from one of CALB USA's north american resellers:

Last edited:
Back