diy solar

diy solar

is this cheap bms can do the work

sorry if this is annoying. battery energy capacity usually Ah (amps x hours) and bms current capacity usually measured in A (amps)

150Ah battery not necessarily need 150A BMS. why? some battery can't do same number of amps as their amp hour number rating (2Ah cell compared to 2 Amps). some 2Ah cells can only do 1Amp if that makes sense.

"low power cell" like 2Ah can only do maybe 1Amp continuously until empty

"high power cell" like 2Ah can do maybe 4Amp continuously until empty

hope this helps, sorry if annoying to focus on that.
ok i understand now so i will have no probleme using 50a bms on 150ah battery. if i use only 300 watt per hour

ok i understand now so i will have no probleme using 50a bms on 150ah battery. if i use only 300 watt per hour
aha, sorry again to focus on this. 300 watt continuous for one hour -> 300 Watt hour.

50A bms supposed to be able to do 50A continuously all the time. some can only do half that if it is all day every day.

50A bms with 12V battery should have no problem with 300 watt constant load. why? W / V = A. so 300W / 12V = 25A.

25A is half of 50A so if you have 50A bms and even if they overstated ability, it should be fine.

hope this helps, please guide me if any part was weird. cheers

aha, sorry again to focus on this. 300 watt continuous for one hour -> 300 Watt hour.

50A bms supposed to be able to do 50A continuously all the time. some can only do half that if it is all day every day.

50A bms with 12V battery should have no problem with 300 watt constant load. why? W / V = A. so 300W / 12V = 25A.

25A is half of 50A so if you have 50A bms and even if they overstated ability, it should be fine.

hope this helps, please guide me if any part was weird. cheers
no thx every thing clear now i will order daly bms i think

Back