diy solar

diy solar

Is this unacceptable performance?

I did some digging and it seems like they may have sent me a panel other than the 110w.

In this link here from Wish.com, the image for the 110w has 36 cells. At least the first image anyways. Mine definitely has 24 so time to bring that up with them.
Did you just say Wish? rolling on the floor quite literally.... possibly the only place worse than alibababa! sorry could not resist. I wish I had bought from EBAY or Amazon should be that place real name. Sorry Bro... but dayum.

Yeah I was naive back then and now much more informed on what makes a good panel! I tried to return the Dokio but they refunded me and I kept it. Now it puts out even less ?, complete junk. I spent more on two Itehil 100w foldables and they both put out 90+ in good conditions so I'm happy to have them. I see so many people getting pulled into the Dokio price trap and no matter how much you try and dissuade them, most still buy them.

I figure two for the price of one ain't too bad, since, together they do yield almost the rated power of what I bought.

Back