diy solar

diy solar

Jakiper Customer Service

Agreed. When they checked the battery via Teams I used a million year old laptop hooked to that battery via usb to serial cable, the laptop was wiped clean and connected to the internet via a separated Virtual network (DMZ style). Ubiquity router makes that fairly easy. Pain in the neck, but doable.

FWIW I don’t recall have to enter a BMS password, and I can still connect the laptop to the batteries and access the logs to see individual cell voltages over time. This is using their slightly clunky windows only software.
I have a similar approach (old clunky laptop with RS232 / 485 adapters) for monitoring batteries. i am not letting anyone onto that VLAN however. While I chafe at not having control of my BMS I can see why they lock them down

EG4s are also locked, but I haven’t asked for their PW yet

Do both have settings I would change, yep. Are any critical, nope

Is there a place where I can get the software to unlock the Jakiper 48v100ah battery. The website linked earlier does not seem to be working. I have already built the cable as suggested however I am unable to obtain the windows software at the current time.

Back