diy solar

diy solar

Jakiper JK48V100 Growatt 5000ES communication

Tuggs

Hello,
First post here I am attempting to get the Jakiper JK48V100 battery to communicate with my Growatt 5000ES inverter. (Purchased in Dec 2021)
I attempted communication via the RS485 communication protocol by following the manual from Growatt. I sent a message to Jakiper customer service and they replied within 5 mins so it seems their communication is getting better.

This was the message I received.
Please see the setting for inverter from below link.

This BMS RS485 is not communicate with this model inverter, it can communicate with PC.

A bit of broken English however it seems that this battery cannot communicate with the Growatt via RS485 protocol. They recommend using the US2 setting.
I do not have a RS232 adapter (and am unsure of what to buy) There is mention of this protocol in the Growatt manual tho I am unsure of exactly how to use it.

If anyone has any experience with getting the Jakiper battery to communicate with the Growatt 5000ES inverter I would love to hear how you did it.
If I figure it out eventually I will reply below.

Tuggs,

I think their facebook group indicated no comms with growatt for this batch of batteries.

Hello,
First post here I am attempting to get the Jakiper JK48V100 battery to communicate with my Growatt 5000ES inverter. (Purchased in Dec 2021)
I attempted communication via the RS485 communication protocol by following the manual from Growatt. I sent a message to Jakiper customer service and they replied within 5 mins so it seems their communication is getting better.

This was the message I received.
Please see the setting for inverter from below link.

This BMS RS485 is not communicate with this model inverter, it can communicate with PC.

A bit of broken English however it seems that this battery cannot communicate with the Growatt via RS485 protocol. They recommend using the US2 setting.
I do not have a RS232 adapter (and am unsure of what to buy) There is mention of this protocol in the Growatt manual tho I am unsure of exactly how to use it.

If anyone has any experience with getting the Jakiper battery to communicate with the Growatt 5000ES inverter I would love to hear how you did it.
If I figure it out eventually I will reply below.

Tuggs,
New model will communicate with growatt

New model will communicate with growatt
Zhoulun,
That makes you a Lying scumbag. I bought 2x of you batteries expecting inverter comms only to find out there are no inverter comms. Why do the batteries have all the comm ports on the FRONT of the battery if no comms are expected? No, your just another lying scumbag trying to sell low grade batteries. I hope people read this and KNOW that buying a Jakiper battery from a lying scumbag like you will end in heartache. I hope people read this and buy ANY other battery that is NOT Jakiper.
I'm about to buy 3X EG4's. I will NEVER buy another Jakiper product as long as I live and I can assure you, I will NEVER ALLOW my friends or colleagues to purchase a Jakiper product.
Good luck Scumbag.
==chuck

P.S. - Just off the phone with my Creditcard Fraud dept who assures me that I wont have to pay for these crap batteries with crap support. HELLO Chargeback!

Last edited:
Back